By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

5. Days. To. Go! I’m dying to play DD2, it’s torture seeing it installed and not playable 🥲 the wait is killing any interest I have in playing anything till then …

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

4. Days. To. Go!! Hold the line!

lol what? 

Don’t you even fucking dare add anymore achievements to FH5 😡….

Have a feeling this will happen to a lot of these new studios, there's still dozens who are years old and yet to release a game or even announce one, sad to see, as I was looking forward to some of these studios projects but with a stagnate/decreasing market, even having a studio full of veterans won't be enough to convince some investors to continue investing.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 18 March 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Have a feeling this will happen to a lot of these new studios, there's still dozens who are years old and yet to release a game or even announce one, sad to see, as I was looking forward to some of these studios projects but with a stagnate/decreasing market, even having a studio full of veterans won't be enough to convince some investors to continue investing.

I'm lowkey getting worried about Dreamhaven. It's been 4 years now and we still have no idea what either of their studios are working on. Last update was that they're one of the best small studios to work at back in August 2023

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ugh, Jez is such a tool. Klobrille expresses how muted the Xbox fansbase seems ever since the 4 multiplatform games were announced, and how it is alot less fun to be an Xbox content creator now. Jez responds and calls him entitled, smh.

Ryuu96 said:

In this market, new studios are just too risky to invest in sadly. It's a shame to see so many of the new studios that opened in the last 4 or so years struggling and closing already.

shikamaru317 said:

Ugh, Jez is such a tool. Klobrille expresses how muted the Xbox fansbase seems ever since the 4 multiplatform games were announced, and how it is alot less fun to be an Xbox content creator now. Jez responds and calls him entitled, smh.

Jez then follows up with that he’s never been more excited about the future of Xbox lol