By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Sorry but I can’t enjoy a photo mode when I’ve only got 6hrs of content to choose what I wanna photo.

That's certainly a personal problem if I have ever heard one. 

Selfloss sounds awesome. 

“Selfloss is an emotional exploration game filled with rich lore, set in a whale-worshipping, Slavic-inspired world. Embark on the journey of the healer, Kazimir, and his magical staff as he fights a mysterious Miasm in search of a ritual to cure his wounded soul.”

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

6. Days. To. Go.

Ryuu96 said:

Hype! @VersusEvil 

Embracer lost a Ton of Money if only cost only 500 million for Sabre to gain it's freedom along with those studios since they bought Sabre alone for that price.

Around the Network

That spongebob game on gamepass is way better than expected. If you were a fan of the show you probably love it.

Also still no price for the Grandia HD collection,  except 80 euro for the physical release that ships in August...

konnichiwa said:

That spongebob game on gamepass is way better than expected. If you were a fan of the show you probably love it.

Also still no price for the Grandia HD collection,  except 80 euro for the physical release that ships in August...

I loved that SpongeBob game back in the day! Primarily because it released during the original 3 seasons of the show. So if you grew up loving those OG episodes, you’ll love this game. 

Although I do wish they at least got the Mr Krabs voice actor this time around, but oh well lol. The sequel Cosmic Shake was really good too if you haven’t tried that out yet. 

Playing Return of the Obra Dinn for the first time and it’s fantastic.

VersusEvil said:

Playing Return of the Obra Dinn for the first time and it’s fantastic.

One of the best imo.  Keep a sharp eye out for visual clues!

G2ThaUNiT said:
konnichiwa said:

I loved that SpongeBob game back in the day! Primarily because it released during the original 3 seasons of the show. So if you grew up loving those OG episodes, you’ll love this game. 

Although I do wish they at least got the Mr Krabs voice actor this time around, but oh well lol. The sequel Cosmic Shake was really good too if you haven’t tried that out yet. 

Yeah just saw the trailer but gonna wait for a bit have so much to play.    Tried a bit of Pentiment but the amount of talking gives me an headache basically my biggest issue with Obsidian games.