By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could gift your enemy one game?.

I would give them a Game Boy Pokémon game with no battery and burned contacts. That way he won't be able to save, nor replace the battery.

Around the Network

Desert Bus.

trunkswd said:

Action 52. It gives them 52 terrible games to play.

Only 51. One of the games crashed on the start screen, at least in the AVGN video.

Cyberpunk 2077 on a PS4 without internet so he will be stuck on the bugged launch version. He needs to play it before anything else can be played.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Some F2P game that will hook and bankrupt them. Or that dummy version of Arkham Asylum the devs deliberately sabotaged.

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:
trunkswd said:

Action 52. It gives them 52 terrible games to play.

Only 51. One of the games crashed on the start screen, at least in the AVGN video.

I forgot about that. Actually, I think more than one game crashed? 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Gran Turismo 5 (B-Spec only).

Dreamlight Valley. It scratches that Animal Crossing itch and puts you in this magical wonderland of Disney characters, but every time you go to a menu, finish cooking, grab a magical orb while doing a task, or even just walk, the game crashes and forces you to wait for an incredibly long load time to start up.

It’s the perfect game for this since it both addicts you and punishes you in equal measure, but you love it too much to quit.

World of Warcraft

In the hope that he starts playing it obsessively at the expense of the rest of his life.

I LOVE ICELAND!

@Spade 

Kingdom Hearts