By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could gift your enemy one game?.

zero129 said:
SanAndreasX said:

Come on, you should play it at least once. Just so you can say to yourself, "hey, I played Wizardry IV." 

Bofferbrauer2 said:

I did, just to see if it's really that difficult.

I died thrice on the lowest floor, and never made it higher than the b6F, the one with the spinning floor tiles, even with that playthrough at hand.

If you want to try it out, Archive.org has tons of old games that can be played online, among them this one: https://archive.org/details/msdos_Wizardry_IV_-_The_Return_of_Werdna_1986

Hahaha i guess you guys really hate me .

Maybe i might try it just to see if its as hard as people say .

You'll have to let us know how it goes if you do give it a try. Much respect for you if you do. 

Around the Network

I'd also gift them Sonic 3 and Knuckles

The first two Zelda games, with no access to guides or the internet at all.

SanAndreasX said:

Desert Bus.

Mhm.

If I followed the "love my enemy" approach, I would pick Stardew Valley. It's one of my all-time favorites, and more people need to play it (though millions already have). 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

I'm too forgiveable that love my enemy was always in my best wishes I'd let them 

Around the Network

Hong Kong 97

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

Initial D Stage Zero Arcade they'll love me. I'll direct them to Story mode they'll be so super enarmored that the computer plays like the Anime Series, Enemy will just feel like "Why are you super kind you're suppose to torture me? This thread is about Gifting enemies with worst games?"

Me In Real Life compared too online version of me (not a baby but too innocent to confront anyone I stay away from confrontation when I'm on meds)

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 13 November 2022

Superman 64.

I hope you guys know i am going to try every game you recommended. I should make a new thread .

And yes i am drunk so even better!!!