By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could gift your enemy one game?.

CaptainExplosion said:

E.T. for Atari 2600.

I actually enjoy playing that game. 

Around the Network

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

More people need to play this game, I don't care who. Then again I struggle to think of anyone I see as an "enemy".

Wow i learned a lot from this. More than i think i should of :-/ xD .
Note to self never play Wizardry IV xD.

zero129 said:

Come on, you should play it at least once. Just so you can say to yourself, "hey, I played Wizardry IV." 

zero129 said:

I did, just to see if it's really that difficult.

I died thrice on the lowest floor, and never made it higher than the b6F, the one with the spinning floor tiles, even with that playthrough at hand.

If you want to try it out, Archive.org has tons of old games that can be played online, among them this one: https://archive.org/details/msdos_Wizardry_IV_-_The_Return_of_Werdna_1986

Around the Network

Martian Gothic: Unification. In spanish.

Think classic Resident Evil. But every document file you find takes an inventory slot. And you can't drop items. You can control three different characters. But getting two of them in the same room is Game Over. To exchange items between them you have to use a system like the tube transport from Futurama. Ammo is limited and enemies don't die permanenty. Enemies can attack and kill the characters you aren't controlling. Ridiculous puzzles.

What does the spanish translation add to that? Information required to solve puzzles lost in translation.

JackHandy said:
CaptainExplosion said:

E.T. for Atari 2600.

When I was a kid I did at first too, but playing it for several day's it start to feel egregious.

SanAndreasX said:
zero129 said:

Come on, you should play it at least once. Just so you can say to yourself, "hey, I played Wizardry IV." 

Bofferbrauer2 said:
zero129 said:

I did, just to see if it's really that difficult.

I died thrice on the lowest floor, and never made it higher than the b6F, the one with the spinning floor tiles, even with that playthrough at hand.

If you want to try it out, Archive.org has tons of old games that can be played online, among them this one: https://archive.org/details/msdos_Wizardry_IV_-_The_Return_of_Werdna_1986

Hahaha i guess you guys really hate me .

Maybe i might try it just to see if its as hard as people say .

SegaHeart said:
JackHandy said:

When I was a kid I did at first too, but playing it for several day's it start to feel egregious.

The key is actually reading the manual and knowing how to play it. Most don't. 

Ka-pi96 said:

Final Fantasy X, it's my favourite game of all time and I'd happily play it again!

*insert "i see what you did there" meme*

Hmm, pie.