By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo direct 13th September 7am PT, 10am ET, 3pm GMT.

What series do you want to see the most? (that realistically could happen).

Zelda- BOTW 2 trailer + WW & TP remasters 18 42.86%

Metroid - MP remaster + MP4 trailer 8 19.05%

Fire Emblem - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Donkey Kong - New game reveal 6 14.29%

Other series 4 9.52%

Total:42

Just saw that A Wonderful Life is getting remade for the Switch. If this keeps up I won’t need a GameCube.

Around the Network

It's sad that Kirby is getting more of a proper celebration of the franchise's anniversary than Nintendo does with their own IPs lol. Good on you HAL!

With the Breath of the Wild sequel's title being Tears of the Kingdom, it all of a sudden made sense why Nintendo did not livestream this event in the UK

gtotheunit91 said:

With the Breath of the Wild sequel's title being Tears of the Kingdom, it all of a sudden made sense why Nintendo did not livestream this event in the UK

lol Didnt think of that. Very good.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Norion said:

I didn't enjoy this one as much as most of the directs in the past few years but there was still neat stuff. Rain Code looks right up my alley so that was the highlight for me. The first half of 2023 is now pretty set for the Switch and the 2nd half has Pikmin 4 so far so I wonder what the big game for the 2nd half will be.

I don't think the first half of 2023 is set when half of the months have no Nintendo game releasing.

My thinking was there probably isn't much more since Zelda would be enough to carry the period if it's light on releases though I suppose a Janurary-March direct could fill the schedule more still.

Other than LoZ: TotK the two other games I would've been interested in (ToS: Remastered and Tunic) I bought on Steam only a few months ago! Quite dissapointed WWHD/TPHD not here too, but for anyone wanting a mysterious adventure game I can highly recommend Tunic.

Shadow1980 said:

No Wind Waker HD? I'd like to finally be able to play all the games I enjoyed on the Wii U on the Switch. Hopefully they'll still announce it soon.

A couple of things astound me.  I am stunned that WW and TP haven't been ported.  I'm stunned the Gamecube isn't on their subscription.  And I am truly stunned Square hasn't ported over Final Fantasy Pixel.  Seems like such easy money.  

Chrkeller said:
Shadow1980 said:

No Wind Waker HD? I'd like to finally be able to play all the games I enjoyed on the Wii U on the Switch. Hopefully they'll still announce it soon.

A couple of things astound me.  I am stunned that WW and TP haven't been ported.  I'm stunned the Gamecube isn't on their subscription.  And I am truly stunned Square hasn't ported over Final Fantasy Pixel.  Seems like such easy money.  

Maybe because people keep complaining about too many ports?

KLXVER said:
Chrkeller said:

Maybe because people keep complaining about too many ports?

People complain, but sales paints a different story.