By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Files Trademark for "NSW"

So is this just the Switch's successor, scheduled to release in 4-5 years from now on?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

It's Nintendo Sex Workout, their new Fitness line of products with a twist which marketing deemed has a lot of growth potential.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Nin Labo... so... NSW....

Nin Switch Weebo?

It's a bit strange that they trademark it now and not 2015 or 16. Could mean that they wanna work with it for quite some time in the future.

Maybe your fears have come true and Saudi Arabia is using their pull to release a Nintendo Switch Wahhabi.
Or maybe Nintendo’s rebelling against them and releasing the Nintendo Switch Woke, the launch title will be “Phoenix Wright: Critical Race Attorney.”

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

North, south, west. Obviously directions to something, like Metroid Prime 4 or a proper Nintendo Direct.

EricHiggin said:

Nin Labo... so... NSW....

Nin Switch Weebo?

You spelled it wrong. It'll be Wiibo.

Nintendo Switch Wariomaker

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Looks like we got our answer:

https://www.nintendo-sales.co.jp/widecare/

It's a warranty and repair service for the Switch. So far, it's only been announced for Japan.

Maybe Ninty secretly hired Captain Sensible and NSW just means "Ninty Says Wot"   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!