By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales: Week 24, 2022 - (6th June - 12th June)

How many units Demon Slayer sold in total on PS4 ?

Around the Network

SKMBlake said:

deerox said:
kenjab said:

01./00. [NSW] Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles # (Aniplex) {2022.06.09} (¥6.800) - 90.885 / NEW

Those are some impressive sales for a late port. It sold very close to the original PS4 release:

[PS4] Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles (Aniplex, 10/14/21) – 94,849 (New)

[PS5] Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Hinokami Chronicles (Aniplex, 10/14/21) – 20,187 (New)

deerox said:

SKMBlake said:

deerox said:

Those are some impressive sales for a late port. It sold very close to the original PS4 release:

[PS4] Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles (Aniplex, 10/14/21) – 94,849 (New)

[PS5] Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Hinokami Chronicles (Aniplex, 10/14/21) – 20,187 (New)

I said in total

136k on PS4. 24k on PS5.

Great debut for Demon Slayer but disappointing for Mario Strikers.
Switch fell under 60k but the cause seems to be OLED stock going by sales breakdown.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Looking like the Xbox Series will have no problems breaking 400,000 by year's end and could be surpassing the OG Xbox around the March 2023 timeframe.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm not surprised Mario Strikers didn't perform well in Japan cuz it's not a popular series there.

Like most people i also thought Mario Strikers: Battle League would do better than it did.

For comparison with other Mario sports games on Switch

Mario tennis Aces FW 122K
Mario Golf Super Rush FW 80K
Mario Strikers Battle League FW 32K

Yikes!

I think its expected that the different sport games aren't going to have the same appeal, but it doesn't help that Switch Sports was recently released. Could be a bit of burn out with people satisified with their local multiplayer gamers atm