By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales: Week 24, 2022 - (6th June - 12th June)

Mario Strikers had a 40-60% sellthrough. It's shipment wasn't very big. They expected it to sell like it did.

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Agente42 said:

Knack was heavily bundled in Japan. 

The bundled is not a common practice but exists. 

Difference is they could choose to buy a non bundle ps4. I'm not sure if they can buy a ps5 without it being bundled. 

From my recollection Knack was bundled with every PS4 at launch at no extra cost? Are the GT bundles being priced higher than standalone PS5's?

Otter said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Difference is they could choose to buy a non bundle ps4. I'm not sure if they can buy a ps5 without it being bundled. 

From my recollection Knack was bundled with every PS4 at launch at no extra cost? Are the GT bundles being priced higher than standalone PS5's?

Yeah gotta pay full priced for gt7 or a dualsense controller with the ps5

Otter said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Yes

Great first week for Demon Slayer considering its a late port. Really stupid decision not to put it on Switch from the start.

The Quarry bombs hard.
eBaseball and GT7 for PS4 leave the top 30.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

FYI for everyone, I'm on vacation this week and won't be able to post the numbers this Thursday. If anyone else sees the numbers and wants to make a new post, go right ahead.

SW-3707-5131-3911

kenjab said:

FYI for everyone, I'm on vacation this week and won't be able to post the numbers this Thursday. If anyone else sees the numbers and wants to make a new post, go right ahead.

Enjoy your vacation