I think you meant XBOX instead of XB, or maybe XBOX ONE instead of XB1?
Have a look at the thread title as well as the pole title. Anything to say about that?
No no, I meant omitting only 1 letter from "Sony" to make it shorter.
From XBOX ONE to XB/XB1 --> from 7 to 2/3 = make sense
From SONY to SNY --> from 4 to 3 = doesn't make much sense
And about the title and the topic, nothing particular to say, it's full of wrong assertions at first:
- "record high sales for Xbox" not really, we don't have any clue about the actual sales, only revenues (and sometimes only growth percentage compared to last year's Xbox One sales, which don't say much)
- "record tweets about Xbox" tweet numbers isn't a metric at all
- "what a phenomenal punch was the release of Forza and Halo Infinite" Halo hasn't been launched yet on GP, or he's talking about the free online multiplayer, which has nothing to do with Game Pass
- "The content of PS Now is abyssymal" he didn't clearly had a look of the games, you can't have +800 games with all being bad.
- "Sony continues its trickle of game releases with FF ps1 era games" that's EXACTLY what GP added a few months ago as well
- "Gamepass has from what I’ve last heard over 20 million subs. And gaining rapidly." The growth has heavily slowed down actually, growing only 2 million in 6 months.
- "Forza is a niche racing game" yeah, sure. And Fifa is a niche football game.
- "Rachet being played by only 2 million people while Forza is played by 6 million" Ratchet is a PS5 exclusive game, Forza is available on Xbox Series X, S, One X, One S, PC and xCloud
- "Why even own a 500$ console when you can xCloud them ?" cause currently Cloud gaming isn't for everyone
- "get the game for free on gamepass" The famous "I'm getting this free stuff that only costs 13$ a month" paradox
"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"
PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me