By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [The Hangout Thread]

I got to go , gonna be off vgchartz more often , I'm busy in another website.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I stopped playing games , If I ever play a game it'll last 15 minutes then that's it, I don't care about gaming anymore like I used I barely play games , I think I might quit gaming? IDK? I just wanna do something in my life more , I don't wanna be a gamer my whole life? I'm about to turn 34 next month , and I don't have that excitement in playing games . IDK what to do ? my gaming needs is no longer there?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I didn't turn my console on today I think I'm changing? gaming is getting boring Wonder what I'm thinking ? all day I was on youtube.

I'm gonna be traveling guys wish me luck :)

dx11332sega said:

Have a good trip!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
dx11332sega said:

Have a good trip!

Thanks . 

I need to get back into gaming and this board. Idk I just haven't really had the passion in a few years when I used to be on here for at least several hrs a week. I still play once in awhile, but nothing like I used to.

Dare to say I've become a "casual" :O

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

I need to get back into gaming and this board. Idk I just haven't really had the passion in a few years when I used to be on here for at least several hrs a week. I still play once in awhile, but nothing like I used to.

Dare to say I've become a "casual" :O

I'm following the same path , my dexterity and eye cordination might decrease from inactivity my skills will dramatically decrease to a casual aswell what age you started gaming several hours a week?

Store owner laughed when I showed him this album he said the name is funny when I was searching for something new back in 2009 I asked thats this he said IDK while laughing Mista skrilla,

https://www.google.com/search?q=mista+skrilla&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS877US877&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwizyrzw0rH0AhUsFzQIHcauA_kQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1067&bih=467&dpr=1.5#imgrc=rAA0IY8dOs0s8M

Last edited by dx11332sega - 4 days ago

dx11332sega, can you please stop spamming the thread?
It's nice that you want to participate but when 4 posts in a row and 7/9 of the last posts are all yours, it's a bit much.
I apologise if this comes across as mean, I don't mean any offense, just maybe ease off a little bit?

Last edited by curl-6 - 4 days ago

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.