By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [The Hangout Thread]

This thread is quiet, Periphery’s new songs are bangers. 

Apple Music

Spotify

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

2022 was a decent year but out of the "Golden era" years I am going through (from 2020 to current) - it was the worst lol.

Hopefully 2023 will be a better year. Didnt really spend a lot of time celebrating the holidays in 2022 because I had so much work.

GET THIS MAN HIS DAMN OSCAR.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 January 2023

This is some of what I do at my company.  I made all of the hydraulic hoses, and supplied all the adaptors and fittings in these pictures.  The majority are 1/2" and a couple of 3/4" high pressure hoses (3000-4000psi).  This is a customer's trailer that he brought to my shop completely bare to get ready for a complete outfit and to get it prepared for sale.

This job took me about 3 hours which is kind of quick for a project this large.  It wore me out with all the in and out of the shop and back and forth with measuring each hose a couple at a time.  Just the walking was easily over 2 miles.  

I deal in a bunch of different types of hoses and may share some of that later.  Anyways I'll definitely try to take a bunch of pictures and videos before I retire in a few months so I can share them later with family and friends.  A lot of my family isn't even aware of what I've done for a living for the last 25 years and it would be nice to travel and visit them and share.

The customer will re-strip everything off the trailer for painting and when this thing goes out, it will look like it came off a showroom floor.  Hopefully he brings it by again so I can see it all shiny.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.