By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I really want Nintendo to lower the price of NSO expansion pack and fix the N64 service , I really wanna play majora's mask there .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Nevermind.

Don't try to update your profiles, it's breaking the forums.

Huh?

Basil's YouTube Channel

I wish I had it in me some outside help in making games, I have incredible ideas to make some arcade racing games as deep as my imagination let's me , aswell as fighting games and shmups , So many unique ideas over 30+ years of gaming , and the uniqueness I've witnessed from books and movies anime certain games , maybe my lazyness is my worst enemy and my unique ideas will never blossom , btw I tried drawing fururistic cyber punk anime girl with jet boots and suit like metal gear rising raiden with kitana converting to boomerang shotgun that dissapear digitally on commend etc , but the suit is not black and she sassy in the image I picture myself in alternative timeline , keeps more info on such design secret inspired by evangelion and anime teen drama I dont wanna mention to complicated to design.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 January 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

beautiful intelligent movie go to 2:09 mark super scary climatic white shirt guy bad guy and the one in brown shirt good. damn thing is age restricted click link to youtube . 2:09 mark.

I wanna make another game idea like but mine would be intense and over the top watch whole stage video you'll love it , wink just like bulk Slash and many games that inspire me , I'm so lazy

Around the Network

Son and mom and sibling scene Rand's mother Daisy was always hard on him and yelling at him, so it makes it a bit more touching that she finally tells him that he's a good boy

Fable 2 at 1:24 mark sad scene sister (child death) and boy second chance wipe civilization intro first wish from unknown

I prefer the comic version Robin did it on purpose says others compared to the cartoon.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 04 January 2022

Kakadu18 said:
Farsala said:

Don't worry. Could be 29 and still no real relationship. Going to have to resort to 'extreme' measures soon.

Good Luck.

It is no big deal really.

My grandma got punched by a stranger in los angeles few days ago , got confronted by a crazy homeless.

SegaHeart said:

My grandma got punched by a stranger in los angeles few days ago , got confronted by a crazy homeless.

Oww, I once had a crazy homeless guy follow me through the streets yelling incomprehensible stuff. Can get really scary. That's what alcohol does to people.

I have a fat ass now I guess? I'm 37 inches and is more round , I can now impress a girl I'm seeing online , I wasn't expecting a feminine form and shaven I exercised oddly but It's for her . She said to keep working she invites me to onlyfans but free version and we trade pictures shes very um busty.