By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SegaHeart said:

Abortion is scary, The healthiest way to settle not wanting a child is to put the baby for adoption if possible? I cry watching an infant torn to shreds imagine if 2Pac mom decided to do abortion or abortion on you is their another way? adoption seems less cruel.

Excuse me? Are you serious? So a woman should carry a child for 9 months and deal with nausea, aches and pains, needing to urinate more often, mood changes, fatigue/lack of energy, discomfort, your body changing, etc, instead of getting an abortion? Then we gotta give birth and every pregnancy is a risk. I'm struggling to see how that's "the healthiest way". What if someone gave their baby up to someone's who's just going to abuse the child? You never know. 
You need to do more research about abortions. If abortions are so scary, then stop watching videos then. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Around the Network

Who's the longest still active user on this site?

SegaHeart said:

Or Trunkswd or Konnichiwa they are on Xbox Empire mostly. they created their accounts since 2007 like kirby007

Yes, has to be Kirby007. He's been here since January 31st 2007. Konnichiwa is here since February 1st 2007. Very close. Super_etecoon is here since March 3rd and Rol since March 5th 2007.

Most people from back then stopped coming here a decade ago.

axumblade said:

Ahhh! It finally happened!

For a moment I thought it said goron lol.

Congratulations to both of you!

WHO ELSE IS WATCHING SPY X FAMILY?

Sweetest thing I've read (and watched) in quite a while.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:

WHO ELSE IS WATCHING SPY X FAMILY?

Sweetest thing I've read (and watched) in quite a while.

That and Summertime Render are my highlights of this anime season.

I am annoyed that I need to wait until June 29th for the physical version of TMNT Shredder's Revenge. I don't want to buy it digitally. It also sucks hard that the physical edition is 80% more expensive. Digital costs 25€ or so while physical costs 43€, wtf. Way to push digital sales, huh. But not on my watch, I will wait and play some SMTV in the meantime. I am a newcomer to SMT and I gotta say, the entry barrier is quite high for me, but now I am 20hrs in and I'm hooked. Great game, very deep and intense. I love the ultra dark atmosphere.

I was just playing a couple of PS1 games that have been released on the PS5. I'm not subscribed to PS Plus but fortunately I got these cause I bought them on the PS3 back in the day and Sony honored the purchase. It's a super small thing and I don't wanna praise Sony too much but I really appreciate they did this. Hopefully I'll get most (if not all) of my old collection back.

Curiously enough the one game (so far) I didn't get is RE1 even though I bought it on the PS3. It's because they chose a different version for the new store. Back on the PS3 it was the Director's Cut Dual Shock but the new store has the original Director's Cut. If you're confused, the original Director's Cut has the original soundtrack while the DC's Dual Shock ver. has a different soundtrack along with analog support. Most people seem to hate the other soundtrack but personally I'm really into it.

Came back home an hour early from work hoping to relax.

Instead I find that my apartment lost power. So my extra hour was spent dealing with that. Luckily I think my food and drinks in my fridge are okay. Good thing I came back early.

Finally got into a regular workout schedule.
I can fall asleep way faster now.