By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [The Hangout Thread]

Just played Katamari Demacy reroll , and I found the dialogue bad , Whoever made translation from japanese to english needs to be fired , It's a fun game but the dialogue is worser than mine , But I can forgive it since it's not that big of a game .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I always found the silly translation fitting with the theme of the game. I haven't played re-roll though, just the older ones. Stuff like A winner is you and All your base are belong to us is gold in the right context adding an extra layer of humor.

Today was a good day.

I'm currently coming off nerve pain medication for the cancer surgery I had in 2020, and my doctor reckons that since the pains haven't come back so far, they're probably gone for good, at last.

My little brother, who has a congenital heart condition and so is at high risk, finally got his booster shot.

Even in difficult times, sometimes the sun breaks out from behind the clouds. And eventually, the clouds pass.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I posted something meaningful on Japan love for Xbox thread.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Guys don't go to Los Angeles California , It's gotten worser remember when I said someone punched my grandma? there's 1000's probably 20,000 of those crazy's in los angelos and alot of them are punching innocent people and taking their clothes off and taking a dump on bus chairs , los angelos is forced to sell citizens tasers and pepperspray and clubs some of those bums pushed innocent people on oncoming trains and deformed toddlers faces , It's dangerous in los angelos now and Biden said he'll have something to force those dangerous crazy people in a house and force them pills and injections . He doesn't want Los Angelos to be dangerous.

More of these Crazy's they multiplied also in los angelos.

Last edited by SegaHeart - 3 days ago

Around the Network

Come on people you letting me do all the work for hangout thread 

This is peak wrestling from WWF/WWE in the 90's and early 2000's that kicked boxing ass, and boxing is kicking ufc ass, first video al snow vs bossman in an actual street fight

Al snow vs droz

This site just doesnt have the activity that it used to have.

ERA's activity is too fast and its too slow here - cant find a middle ground lol.

----

Got my new gaming headset today - a HyperX Cloud Flight S ,originally it was $160 but got it for $80 from Best Buy (combination of flash sale, a $25 gift certificate I got from work and a $5 best buy cert).

Bought both of my old gaming buddies Elden Ring on Steam few days ago....and now they want me to get the game too, dont really have the time to play with them because our schedules are conflicting lol (that and dont really feel like paying full price for a game for myself...might get it off GMG since its $50 there).

Basil's YouTube Channel

Well, I have officially survived 33 orbits around the nearest star.

It was a big year; on the one hand, it has challenged me greatly and brought immense stress and anxiety, but on the other, it also brought someone truly wonderful into my life and ended 7 years of being single.

Spending the day relaxing as much as I can and talking with friends online. Been replaying Uncharted 3 for old time's sake so will finish that off later today.

I joined VGChartz nearly 12 years ago, so I've spent well over a third of my life now as a part of this community; thank you all so much for making my time here so awesome. :)

Last edited by curl-6 - 2 days ago

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

👏👏👏👏

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 1 day ago

"It's real to the people who want it to be real" Brilliant!

Non funginable tokens lol.

I hope this doesn't break the thread