By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

20:23 mark so funny RGT 85 going nuts on resellers, RGT85 has a big house and gets paid in youtube but is disgusted at some gamers trying to resell , He really hates resellers like I hate resellers too. which is why retro games are over 300$ + and wants emulators now , He's not poor he's just disgusted of it all.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 02 January 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Partner got me a beautiful art set. It's just wow, amazing. It has pencils, texters, oil pastels, and different types of paint and paintbrushes. He's like "now you can do more Hombus's".
Hombus is our little inside joke. I drew a fat bee for him which didn't look like a normal bee, but it was super cute. Called it Hombus and now it's our thing. But yeah, feels weird being in healthy relationship tbh. It's been 6 months roughly, I am happy.

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

I feel so lonely when reading about other people's relationships.

Kakadu18 said:

Your profile says you are 19 right?

You got plenty of time to find someone. Dont rush into it either.

I found my partner when I was 28. My folks kept pushing me and people at work/school/church kept asking when I was gonna find someone - it was a pain getting asked this every time.

I focused on education and getting a job before I jumped into romance.

Its different for everyone, just take your time and do it at your own pace.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Kakadu18 said:

I know the feeling, I was single for 7 years and starting to think I'd be alone forever until 4 months ago, and I didn't have my first relationship until I was 23. You'll get there, you seem like a really good person, just give it time. :) 

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Kakadu18 said:

Your profile says you are 19 right?

You got plenty of time to find someone. Dont rush into it either.

I found my partner when I was 28. My folks kept pushing me and people at work/school/church kept asking when I was gonna find someone - it was a pain getting asked this every time.

I focused on education and getting a job before I jumped into romance.

Its different for everyone, just take your time and do it at your own pace.

curl-6 said:
Kakadu18 said:

I know the feeling, I was single for 7 years and starting to think I'd be alone forever until 4 months ago, and I didn't have my first relationship until I was 23. You'll get there, you seem like a really good person, just give it time. :) 

Thanks guys. Thanks for your advice and kind words.

Don't worry. Could be 29 and still no real relationship. Going to have to resort to 'extreme' measures soon.

Farsala said:

Don't worry. Could be 29 and still no real relationship. Going to have to resort to 'extreme' measures soon.

Good Luck.

After struggling and eventually failing to get any sleep in the first two nights of 2022, today I finally managed to get some rest. A whole 12 hours of it, feels good.

I don't recommend going 3 days without sleep.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Nevermind.

Don't try to update your profiles, it's breaking the forums.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 January 2022