By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Metallox said:

That's, if I'm not mistaken, the first Sheen Megamee Tensay game. It's wild. 

Oh... that explains a lot.

Around the Network

Since I'm sure everyone is really curious about it, here's a workout update.

I swam just short of 2 miles today (about 65 lengths of an olympic size pool). Honestly didn't know I'd gone that far. If I knew I was that close, I could have easily done the few extra lengths. Felt fine afterwards. Slightly tired but not like wanting to throw up like I was a month ago. Weightlifting is kind of stagnant. Increasing the weights very slowly since I can't really put on muscle right now since my goal is losing fat.

And that's going... pretty meh. I've lost about ten pounds this year which is not terrible for three months, but not great. I think I'm going to start blaming it on my antidepressants. Past weight loss attempts have been way quicker with less exercise and about the same eating. Granted I'm a little older, but it shouldn't be that huge of a difference. Hoping to lose another ten before going on vacation in May to celebrate the end of grad school, because I will be eating everything.

I have a bit of a scratchy throat, and have been having some chest pains throughout the day. I'll get tested tomorrow. Hopefully nothing, but obviously a bit concerned. :(

JWeinCom said:

I have a bit of a scratchy throat, and have been having some chest pains throughout the day. I'll get tested tomorrow. Hopefully nothing, but obviously a bit concerned. :(

Best wishes, get well soon. And I think it's sensible to be concerned when Covid is going around so strong nowadays. Try to have some space to other people.

JWeinCom said:

Welp, home test was positive. Waiting on the lab test, but pretty sure I got the rona. So far not feeling too bad. Chest pains stopped and my nose is less runny. Feel like I have a mild cold, and hopefully that will be it.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
JWeinCom said:

Welp, home test was positive. Waiting on the lab test, but pretty sure I got the rona. So far not feeling too bad. Chest pains stopped and my nose is less runny. Feel like I have a mild cold, and hopefully that will be it.

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery. 

curl-6 said:
JWeinCom said:

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery. 

Thanks. Officially have it. But, I have the next week off from class, and tbh I wasn't planning on leaving the house much anyway. My break just started a few days early. Thankfully, I have Ring Fit so I won't completely fall off from my fitness routine. Chest pains were concerining, but now I feel mostly fine.

Just got back from my two-years-post-op cancer scans; full body PET, CT, and MRI. (It's actually the exact 2 year anniversary of its removal)

My anxiety is in overdrive rn, and I'll have to wait til May 2nd for the results, but if these all come back clear, it's a very strong sign that I've beaten it for good.

In the mean time, thankfully I have 13 Sentinels to help me de-stress. XD

curl-6 said:

Just got back from my two-years-post-op cancer scans; full body PET, CT, and MRI. (It's actually the exact 2 year anniversary of its removal)

My anxiety is in overdrive rn, and I'll have to wait til May 2nd for the results, but if these all come back clear, it's a very strong sign that I've beaten it for good.

Hope it all turns out well.

JWeinCom said:
curl-6 said:

Hope it all turns out well.

Thank you. My scans since surgery up to this point have all come back clear, so while it is still a scary thing, the odds are good.