By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Prepare to be triggered, ladies and gents, we have the next Amber Heard on our hands:

Ioan Gruffudd is making Alice Evans keep her distance away from him, after filing a restraining order against her.

According to reports, the 48-year-old actor has filed paperwork for a domestic violence restraining order, which requests that Alice has to stay at least 100 yards away from him and his girlfriend, actress Bianca Wallace.

The restraining order also says that Alice can not be allowed to contact either of them.

In the petition for the restraining order, Ioan says that he’s expressed to Alice that he was “unhappy” in their relationship in August 2020, and added that Alice “repeatedly told me between August 2020 and our separation on January 1, 2021 that if I left her, she would make false public accusations about me, sell false stories about me to the press, and destroy me and my career.”

“Alice told me verbally multiple times that she would do to me what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp,” he continued. “Alice threatened to tell people I had abused her and our daughters; she threatened to call the police on me if I did not comply with her demands; she threatened to tell people I am a drug addict and put me in prison; she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abused victim, and to have the diary published; and she threatened to destroy my mother.”

Ioan concluded, “Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her over me.”

The two actors met on the set of 102 Dalmatians and share two daughters together.

After he filed for divorce early last year, Alice has said that Bianca “ruined” her life and also accused Ioan of having affairs for years.

#CancelAliceEvans

Seriously, people like that need to be locked up, not getting film roles. Heard, too.

Around the Network
KManX89 said:

Prepare to be triggered, ladies and gents, we have the next Amber Heard on our hands:

Ioan Gruffudd is making Alice Evans keep her distance away from him, after filing a restraining order against her.

According to reports, the 48-year-old actor has filed paperwork for a domestic violence restraining order, which requests that Alice has to stay at least 100 yards away from him and his girlfriend, actress Bianca Wallace.

The restraining order also says that Alice can not be allowed to contact either of them.

In the petition for the restraining order, Ioan says that he’s expressed to Alice that he was “unhappy” in their relationship in August 2020, and added that Alice “repeatedly told me between August 2020 and our separation on January 1, 2021 that if I left her, she would make false public accusations about me, sell false stories about me to the press, and destroy me and my career.”

“Alice told me verbally multiple times that she would do to me what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp,” he continued. “Alice threatened to tell people I had abused her and our daughters; she threatened to call the police on me if I did not comply with her demands; she threatened to tell people I am a drug addict and put me in prison; she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abused victim, and to have the diary published; and she threatened to destroy my mother.”

Ioan concluded, “Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her over me.”

The two actors met on the set of 102 Dalmatians and share two daughters together.

After he filed for divorce early last year, Alice has said that Bianca “ruined” her life and also accused Ioan of having affairs for years.

#CancelAliceEvans

Seriously, people like that need to be locked up, not getting film roles. Heard, too.

Oh my dear god, wtf was going on in her head to think this was in any way the right thing to do? She needs therapy.

Just found out the autistic mentoring program I work in is a finalist in the state health awards for Driving Health Equity!

I feel so incredibly humbled and absolutely thrilled. Of course, it's an amazing feeling to have our work recognized and to hear we're making a difference, but perhaps just as much I am over the moon for my amazing colleagues, they're mostly young autistics like me and they so deeply deserve this, I feel so privileged to work with such incredible people.

Kakadu18 said:
KManX89 said:

#CancelAliceEvans

Oh my dear god, wtf was going on in her head to think this was in any way the right thing to do? She needs therapy.

All the more reason why AH needs to lose her defamation case in Virginia. We don't need more crazies like this thinking they can get away with smearing their ex with lies and false accusations. Notice how they both said "no one's gonna believe you because you're a man"? She even referenced AH by name, saying she'll do to him what AH did to JD. Both absolute pieces of shit who need to be made an example of.

Throw the fucking book at her.

JWeinCom said:

I got a job offer from KPMG. It's going to be in Philadelphia which would be a tough decision but they may be able to move it to NYC in which case I'd instantly take it.

I wish I could go back in time and tell my past self he'd be mulling over an offer to be a tax lawyer... just to see how utterly baffled he would be. Life takes strange turns sometimes.

And, they were able to move it to New York, and I did accept it. So yeah, life is weird sometimes.

Around the Network

Anyone else here have a Phillips Hue setup? You know, the expensive lights? I just bought a Hue Bridge, a pair of Hue Play light bars and a Sync Box.

The Sync Box allows your lights to illuminate according to what's showing on your display without any delay and with added effects, very cool for video games.

Everything costed me 300 dollars, it's way too much money for a bunch of perfectly dancing lights, but I can't lie, I've been wanting those things for a long time now. Will share a few SS when everything arrives tomorrow.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I got a membership to a gym with a pool, underwater headphones, and goggles. Very excited for my first swim in... probably about ten years.

JWeinCom said:

I got a membership to a gym with a pool, underwater headphones, and goggles. Very excited for my first swim in... probably about ten years.

Went swimming and it was great despite how out of shape I am in the water. I was able to do 4 laps in a row without stopping, which is better than I thought, but still kind of meh compared to where I used to be. Surprisingly the pretty expensive gym I signed up for is in a lot of ways not as good as the cheap gym I had been going to. A lot of the equipment is older, and they have less free weights. On the other hand, they're less expensive and have more machines overall so easy to get the exercises you want. For the extra 20 bucks a month, I think I'll just keep both. I'm balling like that.

Had the loveliest class last week, we were talking to the kids about autism and trying to get them to think about it from a less negative perspective, and so many of them came up with the most beautiful insights, they're such a wonderful bunch of kids. The shy and anxious one are also starting to come out of their shell and work up the courage to talk in front of the group which is so heart-warming to see.

And then at the end one of them told us the classes were the best part of his week and that he counted down the days until them. ?

After nearly two years on nerve pain meds (since my cancer surgery) today is my first day completely off them.

If the pain doesn't come back now, it means that I've finally recovered from it. Trying to keep myself distracted with gaming stuff in the mean time as withdrawal can be a bastard.

As a great man once said, Here-we-go!