By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think I'm gonna watch Spider-Man: No Way Home next week.

Around the Network

My sister had a garage sale she made 140$

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 19 December 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Tekken has always been the most technical of fighting games the moveset list of 30+ characters as opponents hurt leffen and sonicfox And tekken to get good takes ages compared to any fighting game which takes few months It took me 5 years to actually beat a veteran someone like Divineexorist4 brother and that is just the mexico region I could never beat speedkicks nor bottom 1000 tournament players AKA pakistan and korea and japanese extreme player base Steve fox has 200 moves if I remember in his movelist kazuya has like 150 moves in tekken 7? and a bunch of characters with over 100+ moves with 30 to 50 + characters

forget the inputs you got easy character with easy inputs and who wins those tournaments with leroy ? IT's the same evo japan veterans or evo anything it doesnt matter because 3D game as tekken is not built for the casual in mind looks at book winning evo with leroy and all the leroy being veterans from korea top 10 and not a new name in sight for leroy top 8 , Tekken foundation is built on the toughest and uncertainty and broadest of brains it takes years to win a set vs a big name and remembering every opponent moveset fighting every character in evo to make it in grand finals is a headache for any casual and I tried BlazBlue tag and the character with most movelist is 27 or something that's like compared to king or armor king with mixup grabs with their movelist going 400 + or more in their movelist , which is why I loved tekken series .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I just won three online races in a row in MK8D, I'm proud of myself. Had to choose regional for that, since in global I mostly loose to Japanese players. They're op.

I've invited my new girlfriend to family Christmas to meet my parents.

Things are going so amazingly between us, we just get each other so well, we have similar humor, personality, (introverted, anxious, and awkward haha) and taste in things like games. Despite growing up in different countries and cultures we just have so much in common.

But perhaps the most amazing part is she not only completely accepts my autism but puts so much effort into understanding my perspective, which is truly a rare thing.

I don't think I've ever connected with a partner this well; even my first girlfriend, who was an amazing woman and who I loved dearly, always had trouble relating to the way my brain worked. This new relationship feels unlike any I've had before.

Just 4 months ago I worried I'd be single forever, now just going a day without talking to her feels daunting.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Things are going so amazingly between us, we just get each other so well, we have similar humor, personality, (introverted, anxious, and awkward haha) and taste in things like games. Despite growing up in different countries and cultures we just have so much in common.

But perhaps the most amazing part is she not only completely accepts my autism but puts so much effort into understanding my perspective, which is truly a rare thing.

I don't think I've ever connected with a partner this well; even my first girlfriend, who was an amazing woman and who I loved dearly, always had trouble relating to the way my brain worked. This new relationship feels unlike any I've had before.

Just 4 months ago I worried I'd be single forever, now just going a day without talking to her feels daunting.

Wow, you must be really lucky to have found her. I really wish you both a long and happy future together.

curl-6 said:

Congratulations Curl, I'm glad your happy and in a good space, see good things do happen to good people, out of curiosity do you mind telling us your new girlfriends nationality /culture.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Kakadu18 said:
curl-6 said:

Wow, you must be really lucky to have found her. I really wish you both a long and happy future together.

mjk45 said:
curl-6 said:

Congratulations Curl, I'm glad your happy and in a good space, see good things do happen to good people, out of curiosity do you mind telling us your new girlfriends nationality /culture.

Thanks heaps guys. :)

She is from China; moved here to Australia to go to University in 2015 and decided to stay after graduating because in her words she prefers the more laid back lifestyle here.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

curl-6 said:
Kakadu18 said:

mjk45 said:

Thanks heaps guys. :)

She is from China; moved here to Australia to go to University in 2015 and decided to stay after graduating because in her words she prefers the more laid back lifestyle here.

That's great it sounds like you not only got a new girlfriend but get to experience and learn about a new culture.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

curl-6 said:

Aww, this fills my heart up with warmth. Happy for you

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem