By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [The Hangout Thread]

I have been practicing making white pasta sauce or gravy. Both pretty much the same thing. Only tried one time with each, the pasta sauce was fine but I needed a lot more sauce and made too many noodles, so it ended up not a great meal. The gravy was flavorless which meant that my potatoes and chicken had to carry the meal by itself. I hope I can find more suitable chicken for better gravy.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

I just realised something interesting.
Workout and drugs kinda have opposite effects. Being drunk or high is fun but you feel terrible later. On the contrary I find doing workout is shit and feels terrible, but later I just feel great.

You’re not wrong, about working out anyway, never did drugs ever because I don’t see the point and I don’t want to waste my body but anyway, gyms are hell. If there is a hell, it would be one big gym.

JWeinCom said:
Kakadu18 said:

Workout and drugs kinda have opposite effects. Being drunk or high is fun but you feel terrible later. On the contrary I find doing workout is shit and feels terrible, but later I just feel great.

I dunno. I feel pretty good during a workout and pretty good when coming down off of a nice bowl.

Lucky you.

S.Peelman said:
Kakadu18 said:

You’re not wrong, about working out anyway, never did drugs ever because I don’t see the point and I don’t want to waste my body but anyway, gyms are hell. If there is a hell, it would be one big gym.

The point is that they're really a whole lot of fun, and some of them can be enjoyed without much negative impact on your health if you use moderation.

JWeinCom said:
S.Peelman said:

The point is that they're really a whole lot of fun, and some of them can be enjoyed without much negative impact on your health if you use moderation.

Well that depends on your definition of fun though.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
JWeinCom said:

By that logic, you can argue there is no point to any leisure activity, because one may not enjoy music, videogames, TV, sports, etc. 

These past weeks I barely talked in Vgchartz, Just yesterday and day before I posted rap hip hop . but barely talked alot in other topics. And today all I did was rap hip hop. I have a question as VGchartz user you wanna see more of me or same like now barely posting? 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

JWeinCom said:
S.Peelman said:

By that logic, you can argue there is no point to any leisure activity, because one may not enjoy music, videogames, TV, sports, etc. 

No, that’s not the logic. I don’t see the point, you can do whatever you want, but I don’t see the point, so it’s not my idea and definition of fun, so I never did it.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 19 November 2021

dx11332sega said:

These past weeks I barely talked in Vgchartz, Just yesterday and day before I posted rap hip hop . but barely talked alot in other topics. And today all I did was rap hip hop. I have a question as VGchartz user you wanna see more of me or same like now barely posting? 

Post as much as you want.

dx11332sega said:

You should post everything you want to post always, but your threads are a bit much sometimes. You make too many threads about things that don't need one. I think this thread now is a good place to talk about all kinds of stuff, so it works for that.