By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [The Hangout Thread]

dx11332sega said:

I found a disturbing clip of very fat man squat lifting alot he died horribley his legs gave up broke both and barbell slammed his neck detached his back neck long and his belly kinda flatted I have the video put its in discord mode video the guy said he got it in instagram

WTF

Around the Network

Hi, I'm drinking tea right now with my cat sleeping next to me. Very relaxing.

dx11332sega said:

Anybody wanna take me under their wing? I don't bite, I'm very weak and I like helping others even though irl others dont help me much? I need guidance and I'm very shy irl , just a lost soul looking to stand on my own ground since I helped others but I still get none in return?

dx11332sega said:

Nevermind I dont deserve help :(

dx11332sega said:

I deleted my world reocrds , I'm ashamed in being honduran , noone helps me. I just quit life

dx11332sega said:

My Honduran aunt died, I should quit life forever, I'm gonna sleep. and think of selling my stuff online tomorrow.

dx11332sega said:

Life's so boring without videogames or TV , I've been focusing in dating apps and selling my junk to strangers , I'm now questioning my life choices , TBH It feels underwelhming Sold a ton of DVD's and CD music and some old games I don't care , something about to happen since I memontary retirement from gaming which I dont care neither? Something good.

dx11332sega said:

Why is there less activity in this thread? few days ago I got ghosted by a 25 year old girl , everything was going smoothly until I said me too on something she said, no wonder it feels like I'm spamming noone post in this thread for days.

There is no shame in needing to speak with someone while experiencing emotional stress or life changes.  You may not be suicidal or contemplating it, but it would shitty of me for not bringing it up.  I'm not qualified to take you under my wing, nor am I able to offer any meaningful suggestions other than this.

I'm sure there are many people who care about you deeply and don't want to see you in distress.  

Talk to a professional.  

Like I said there is no shame and no reason to feel embarrassed.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

dx11332sega said:
Kakadu18 said:

Hi, I'm drinking tea right now with my cat sleeping next to me. Very relaxing.

What's cat's name?

Mashka. Typical Russian name for cats.

Just got the results back on my CT scan; all clear, no sign of cancer!

Fantastic start to the day and a big load off my mind.

It's always nerve wracking getting these routine scans, but with every one that comes back clean, the odds get better and better that I've beaten it for good.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

It's always nerve wracking getting these routine scans, but with every one that comes back clean, the odds get better and better that I've beaten it for good.

I am sure you beat it. Good to hear!

curl-6 said:

That's great to hear good job! 

Farsala said:
curl-6 said:

I am sure you beat it. Good to hear!

Zippy6 said:
curl-6 said:

That's great to hear good job! 

Thank you! :) Its helps to have such a supportive community behind me both online and in real life.

Hiku said:

If you laugh, you are a bad person.

I laughed hard.

Finally managed to book my booster, though even that's precarious as their system was still only set up for first and second shots even though we're now recommended to get boosted after 5 months, so I had to book as a first dose but apparently ring and tell them the day before it's for a booster? I'm worried the day will come and they'll turn me away.

The vaccine rollout here in Australia has been about as well thought out and managed as the Wii U.

Still, with a little luck, in just 13 days I'll have that sweet Moderna in my veins. Don't want my autism wearing off after all, that would suck, or the fantastic 5G signal I get from Bill Gate's secret base on the moon.