By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [The Hangout Thread]

Endorsed.

Hope everyone's stayin' safe and COVID free!

Around the Network

I'm still stunned at the fact that I'm dating, and it's been 4 months! (according to the internet). He's great, I swear the room gets brighter every time he walks in, and my heart just melts.
Oh yeah, got my hair cut. Super short and I love it. Pretty sure everyone got a heart attack when they saw it ;) 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

IDK what it is that my mom brings the wrong shirts every los angeles trip to see grandma , the last shirt she brought said "selective leaf" I said mom I know you don't understand modern culture but I can't wear that in public were we live .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I am currently eating whole grain cookies and drinking a glass of water.
Stayed tuned for more snack-related posts.

I ate a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies yesterday. They were very tasty.

Around the Network

I have the hots for an African girl called Rubi Rose though she only dates millionaire rappers this is her picture she thick I blocked the lower part of picture by cropping it's a mini skirt.

Edit I searched on found another rubi rose picture with pigtails on my browser 

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 17 November 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I want the song name in DDG 5:13 mark It's unreleased dope song 40/10 for the jam rating

I just realised something interesting.
Workout and drugs kinda have opposite effects. Being drunk or high is fun but you feel terrible later. On the contrary I find doing workout is shit and feels terrible, but later I just feel great.

After 7 years single, I think I may have finally found the right one.

We've had two dates so far, and both have gone amazingly; it really feels like we have a genuine connection. We have tons in common, she's a big nerd and gamer just like me, we even like a lot of the same games like Monster Hunter/Astral Chain/Bayonetta.

She knows I am autistic and OCD and is very accepting and open-minded about it. She's also kind, funny, intelligent, and cute.  

I have high hopes that this could develop into a full fledged relationship.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Kakadu18 said:

I just realised something interesting.
Workout and drugs kinda have opposite effects. Being drunk or high is fun but you feel terrible later. On the contrary I find doing workout is shit and feels terrible, but later I just feel great.

I dunno. I feel pretty good during a workout and pretty good when coming down off of a nice bowl.