By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei V Review and Discussion Thread (87 on Metacritic)

Leynos said:
Kakadu18 said:

Who is the owner?

I think his name is Damien.

How come no one who hates on Nintendo Life ever points out that they also have a Sony-dedicated site (Push Square) and Microsoft-dedicated site (Pure Xbox)? Everyone acts like the owner and editors over there just rides Nintendo dick all day long.

Around the Network

Personally, I wasn't a fan with how many Persona comparisons IGN made. Though I do think it's important to let consumers know that these aren't the same games despite being part of the same franchise, it was just too much. They didn't even compare it to SMT 3 or 4 which is really what I wanted it to be compared against.

Either way, I am excited. Cannot wait for the 12th!

youngbr said:

up to 87!

I am hyped.

I'm just here to say that your avatar character is among the 5 cutest things in the world! Congratulations on the good taste.

The more I see of this game the more it deserves a comparison. To Nocturne. A lot about this game feels like it could have just been titled, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne 2

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Mara is here!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Mara is here!

Very much so! I was kinda surprised they put him in Persona 5 Strikers but always glad when Mara shows up. He's a real dick to fight but on your team. He's awesome! I like to think he's the Malboro of SMT.

mZuzek said:
Leynos said:

Very much so! I was kinda surprised they put him in Persona 5 Strikers but always glad when Mara shows up. He's a real dick to fight but on your team. He's awesome! I like to think he's the Malboro of SMT.

Whoa, dude. Did you just assume Mara's gender?

Manlytears said:
youngbr said:

up to 87!

I am hyped.

I'm just here to say that your avatar character is among the 5 cutest things in the world! Congratulations on the good taste.

Thank you! This is Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura. Not sure if you know, but it was a very popular shoujo in the 2000's!

youngbr said:
Manlytears said:

Thank you! This is Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura. Not sure if you know, but it was a very popular shoujo in the 2000's!

i know, i read clear card arc and my little niece watchs Sakura on TV. 
Além disso eu sou BR, acredito que você tb seja, do contrário ignore isso aqui.