By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Q4 2021 OpenCritic Prediction League - Final Results Posted!

Looks like I was almost right on the money with SMT so far, 86 OC score and I expected 87...

Around the Network

Well damn we’re about to be done with this year bcuz the BDSP scores are due friday! Been fun and planning to do one for next year

TheWalrusCaesar said:

Well damn we're about to be done with this year bcuz the BDSP scores are due friday! Been fun and planning to do one for next year

I'm down to participate for next year! 

Wman1996 said:

Pleasantly surprised Mario Party Superstars is sitting at 79. I'm glad to be wrong (I predicted 76 as you all can see on the OP). It's pretty much right at the top of Metascores for the series. The game is pretty darn fun so far in the one board I played and I look forward to more.

Same I was expecting it to be higher

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Looks like I was almost right on the money with SMT so far, 86 OC score and I expected 87...

Now at 87. But it's likely drop again. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Shin Megami Tensei V down to 85 OC.
I'm spot on.

Kakadu18 said:

Shin Megami Tensei V down to 85 OC.
I'm spot on.

If that's what it ends up being, I'll be right there with you.

I seem to be right on the money for Pokémon BD/SP.

Signature goes here!

And the scores have now been tallied for SMTV! The leaderboard will be updated soon enough and Pokemon results will be done in just a week from now!

Oh, snap. I forgot about Pokémon. Can I have at least 3 points? :(

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.