By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Q4 2021 OpenCritic Prediction League - Final Results Posted!

mZuzek said:

Speaking of scores dropping, Metroid Dread is at 87 now.

It got a 5/10 from"We Got This Covered", which they obviously don't. Their summary is complete bullshit. Similar to the review of the Guardian it seems they played something else and not Dread. Either way it's still 88 on metacritic.

Around the Network
Doctor_MG said:

I underestimated Mario Party Superstars. I'm in a weird conflict where I want to win, so the score needs to drop, but I also want the game to get an 80 or higher for it to be quality so I want the score to keep going up. Help me.

Frfr. This might be my GOTY tho so tbh I'm kinda pulling moreso for it to get a higher score

Seems I was right on the money with Shin Megami Tensei V.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I find it impressive how SMTV is recommended by 98% of the critics.

Mario Party Superstars results are now posted! I was way off but Im very glad to be so. A fantastic game that I honestly wish scored even higher, my GOTY for sure. The leaderboard will be updated soon!

Around the Network

I may have lost ground with Mario Party, but it looks like I might make it up with Shin Megami Tensei V.

and the leaderboard is updated! Congrats to @TruckOSaurus & @IcaroRibeiro for being in 1st currently! 2 more games to go with SMTV being posted next week

TheWalrusCaesar said:

and the leaderboard is updated! Congrats to @TruckOSaurus & @IcaroRibeiro for being in 1st currently! 2 more games to go with SMTV being posted next week

SMT is getting higher score than I expected so I might lose the first stop next week 

IcaroRibeiro said:
TheWalrusCaesar said:

SMT is getting higher score than I expected so I might lose the first stop next week 

Same goes for me. I know nothing about this series so I made a blind prediction and it seems I was too low.

Signature goes here!

Only a point out on both but only good enough for joint 3rd! Most predictions seem to be pretty close by all. I was spot on with Mario party for a while until some jackass gave it a 6/10. That cost me!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!