By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you manage to get a PlayStation 5 and/or Xbox Series X yet?

Did you manage to get a PlayStation 5 and/or Xbox Series X yet?

Yes, both of them 61 5.59%

Yes, PS5 274 25.11%

Yes, XSX 126 11.55%

No, still looking for a PS5 117 10.72%

No, still looking for an XSX 75 6.87%

No, was always going to buy later 200 18.33%

No, have no interest in either one 238 21.81%

Total:1,091

nothing interesting on them at the moment but will get one or both eventually

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I want a PS5 but don't see the point buying consoles before they have a good library first

No interest in Xbox

Was able to snag a Series X preorder from MS store as a Christmas gift for the family and it arrived on launch day.

Bonus question: Love it!

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Yes, the PS5, but unfortanunly its the new version and not technically mine. Still unable to obtain the XSX yet..

Sony themselves invited me to buy the console at the end of July. So I did. I got a PS5. I've actually been trying to find a XSX, but I swear it's more elusive than the PS5. I mean I can't find that console ANYWHERE. Oddly enough, I had so many chances to buy the Series S. I don't want that one though. I want the more powerful Series X. I'll keep waiting patiently as I'm loving the PS5 at the moment.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

I succeeded in preordering the PS5 a couple of months before lunch and got mine on release day. Very happy with that, never before did i have such luck!

Still looking for both

steve

Yep. Got the Series X last holiday. Called up a Target and drove an hour there and was just in time to get number 28 or 29 of 30 they’d gotten in that morning.

It’s been weird not having any real next gen games to play on it until Flight Sim but the QoL changes made made up for it.

I’ll get a PS5 when there’s a slim model.

No, and Sony is slowly making loosing my interest in it. I'm not going to chase over it. I'm the customer, I should not have to go out of my way to give a company my money. It should be the other way around.

Hence, I've selected the option of No, and I'm not interested in one, but I was at one point.

DraconianAC said:

No, and Sony is slowly making loosing my interest in it. I'm not going to chase over it. I'm the customer, I should not have to go out of my way to give a company my money. It should be the other way around.

Hence, I've selected the option of No, and I'm not interested in one, but I was at one point.

I wouldn't blame Sony for it, they have done practically everything in their power to amp up production. They want to sell their hardware as badly as customers want to get it. The whole tech industry is hurting for certain parts and then there's the scalpers to contend with.