By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

Currently playing The Gunk while high. It's excellent. Reminds me of the Amiga 500 days. What a 90s me would have imagined future gaming to be like.

I don't even mind the chromaticabwhoration effect.

Spookie

Around the Network
zero129 said:
DroidKnight said:

Now this is how you do drunk posting. I need to take a few tips xD.

What sucks is logging in the next day to realize what shenanigans you have gotten yourself into.  I feel like I owe Jaicee and Betty White an apology.  I couldn't have been anymore inebriated than I was.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Got a big evening planed - prepare for some deep thoughts :)

I'm still enjoying The Gunk while high (not now, later before bed) Always fun to see what screenshots peeked my interest.

Last night I was convinced that was a big boss crawling out of the ground, but turned out to be just some rubble.

Games do last a long longer when consumed while high. So often I end up walking in circles, missing the obvious way to continue. Or I stop and sit there staring at the clouds or in this game the Gunk moving around. Mesmerizing.

JuliusHackebeil said:

Got a big evening planed - prepare for some deep thoughts :)

Okay, I totally forgot...

But there is something I thought about earlier: The worst thing about our intelligence is that it categorizes and abstracts - we gradually no longer see the things themselves, but only abstractions from them as a conglomerate of previously received individual impressions. That's how we take the "miracle"-part out of the miracle of life.

Tedium is when everything seems forever disenchanted and every feeling of childlike amazement seems infinitely far away. This, our uniquely human capacity for high level abstraction, is the essence and cause of our uniquely human suffering. We seem to be living a life that we have already lived. 

(That is why all abstract art represents the idea that people suffer in a unique way.)

Around the Network

Anyone else take hot baths while high? Using epsom salt (cannabis stavia) and bubble bath to accompany it.

Side note, I’m really craving grilled zucchini with sea salt drizzled with a quality olive oil. I guess that’s what Delta 8 gummies make me crave.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Nightwish224 said:

Anyone else take hot baths while high? Using epsom salt (cannabis stavia) and bubble bath to accompany it.

Side note, I’m really craving grilled zucchini with sea salt drizzled with a quality olive oil. I guess that’s what Delta 8 gummies make me crave.

Not a bath, but a hot shower while high is amazing. Warm rain, what a beautiful invention and falling water looks so pretty.

One other thing to try, use cannabis oil as lube ;) It works, but don't go overboard. Getting the giggles right in the middle, is fun, but contagious and you'll both be gasping for air sooner or later. Then try not to look at each other or burst out laughing again. Good times.

I just want to add, I'm saying fuck in every post. But this won't include the front page because I think there's a rule against that. Only the forums. Sometimes I'll say fuck more than once.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

In Harry Potter, everybody can potentially know every other persons body in detail, since there is polyjuice potion. I bet in the harry potter world, there are illegal celebraty dna markets, where you can buy hair from the star you are atracted to and than your girlfriend can drink the potion. These are some weird implications I never thought about before.

Bonus: I am rewatching Chamber of Secrets at the moment - isn't it super weird that Salasar Slithering built his little secret hiding place directly under the girl restrooms? There is this "The Rock"-meme where he pulls his glasses down: this would fit here so well.

JuliusHackebeil said:

In Harry Potter, everybody can potentially know every other persons body in detail, since there is polyjuice potion. I bet in the harry potter world, there are illegal celebraty dna markets, where you can buy hair from the star you are atracted to and than your girlfriend can drink the potion. These are some weird implications I never thought about before.

Bonus: I am rewatching Chamber of Secrets at the moment - isn't it super weird that Salasar Slithering built his little secret hiding place directly under the girl restrooms? There is this "The Rock"-meme where he pulls his glasses down: this would fit here so well.

Imagine doing this while high
https://www.inputmag.com/tech/new-study-shows-vr-body-swapping-can-alter-your-sense-of-self

Polyjuice potion plus VR, perfect fit.