By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

2.0, Why do people pronounce it two point o instead of saying two point zero since it's a number?

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

2.0, Why do people pronounce it two point o instead of saying two point zero since it's a number?

I feel like I've always said oh instead of zero. Like if there was a zero in a phone number, or a tv channel was 104. Just easier I guess.

zero129 said:

Can i post here when im drunk? yes or no? xD.
If so i have a great story to tell about how my life got turned upside down till i was forced to move to this shitty town called bel air.
Ya know my uncle was a rich prick, but all i wanted to do was play some games and he was like no we dont do that in my house.
I played them anyways and.. Should i keep going?

We stoners connoisseurs don't care how you get high, or I should say we do care in so much that it gives us info into more ways to get high.

it's a free thread so if it's a good story we can get high in our different ways and enjoy it.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 30 December 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

This is a true story of why you should never smoke firecrackers and people who are high and drunk shouldn't be near them.

Where I live there used to be an annual event every May called cracker night where people set off various fireworks, unlike the large scale New year fireworks displays these were mainly made up of council run community bonfires in the local park and family backyard events with the family watching the kids letting off some crackers,roman candles and flying rockets etc type of fireworks.

It was on this date that a number of my friends who because their birthdays were close together held a communal birthday party, so me and my mates were in the backyard standing around the fire smoking hash and drinking Southern Comfort, when someone gave me a firecracker about the size of a cigarette which I proceeded to hold cupped in the fingers of my left hand , at the time I had also taken out a cigarette and was holding it in my right fingers ,a few minutes later while gazing up at the stars I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it and next thing I hear a hissing sound followed by a stinging slap across my lips and a loud bang and ringing in my left ear and a wtf did you think you were doing from my mates. it turned out that I had mistakenly tried to smoke the firecracker and if not for the quick thinking of my friend Tim slapping it away I could have been hurt .

Now about ten minutes and a few more tokes later I notice Tim heading over to the bushes to take a leak and I'm thinking thank god for Tim at least one of us has his shit together, when there's a loud bang quickly followed by Tim running up the backyard at 100mph yelling at the top of his lungs my cocks exploded my fucking cocks exploded, it turned out that the next door neighbours kids tossed a cracker over the fence that exploded at crotch height at the very moment Tim finished peeing, so much for having our shit together.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 30 December 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

JWeinCom said:
jason1637 said:

I feel like I've always said oh instead of zero. Like if there was a zero in a phone number, or a tv channel was 104. Just easier I guess.

Yeah I sometimes slip up and say o instead of zero but it's still kinda weird that kinda thing is normal when its a number. I remember I was on the phone with a customer service rep a few months ago and when I said my callback number and used o instead of zero she was confused so I had to correct myself.

Around the Network

Well fudge, here I am again.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 31 December 2021

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

axumblade said:

What was everyone's game of the year to play stoned? Its a tossup of Warioware and Mario Party Superstars. Psychonauts 2 was fun too.

Those 2 would be my runners up. Although I'd probably go with Mario Party Superstars. Wario Ware can require too much focus at times. With Mario Party Superstars you only need to focus hard during the minigames and you can chill out a bit during the board segments. Perfect balance.

Psychonauts was a game I thought I'd enjoy high, but mostly didn't end up that way. The trippy visuals are great, especially psi king's level, but the gameplay isn't interesting enough to hold my stoned attention. And I have trouble following game stories when I'm stoned. Movies I can follow, but with games, by the time I get from one cutscene to the next I'm often like "wait, what was going on"?

Best game? Curb Your Enthusiasm. It is fucking amazing when you're high. I don't care that it's not a game. Still my top choice. If you don't like it, tough shit.

I found FH5 pretty good to play while high. Blasting my own music, racing around the open world. Pretty colors, fast pace, doesn't matter if you run into stuff.

Tetris Effect is great while high, but I usually end up watching some nonsense instead. Psychonauts 2 is good as well, outside the platform sections. Tlou2 is amazing while high (it's amazing any way) but better put some assistance options on first lol.

New Years Resolution - I'm going to say fuck in every post.
And if I forget, at least the majority of my posts... so maybe above something like 73-80%

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.