By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

Pokémon snap has treated me well, it’s a relaxing game that doesn’t require my brain to go outside of my mellow comfort zone.

Around the Network
JuliusHackebeil said:
JWeinCom said:

I think it's a couple of different things...

First off I'm just really sensitive to taste. The taste of pot in that form is really unpleasant and I think it immediately signals to my body there's something it should eject.

Also though, when you're eating something it's much harder to tell how much you're actually doing. Smoking hits you really quickly, so you can tell when you've had too much, but pot takes a while to digest. Like the time I got sick I was thinking "damn these cookies aren't doing shit for me", and then I took a couple of bong hits, which definitely did not help the situation.

Huh, I never heard anyone complain about the taste before. I have even seen people leave in all the plant material for additional aroma. I liked that a lot.

After making butter for cookies I use the left over plant material for soup or make rice with it. Careful it's still pretty potent. (Today's stuff is like dynamite compared to 30 years ago). 7 grams yields 60 cookies and a crock pot full of food. Tastes fine to me. (Actually can't even taste it in soup)

What does taste a lot stronger are the oil extracts. My wife uses that for pain management and no matter what you put it in, you'll taste it. I prefer cookies, for me the oil always seems to time differently, while the cookies are pretty reliable for time to become active.

Kslost said:

Pokémon snap has treated me well, it’s a relaxing game that doesn’t require my brain to go outside of my mellow comfort zone.

I always found adventure games working really well when high. (With a walkthrough handy that is). Monkey Island games and Riven were amazing while high. Age of Empires was also great while stoned. Any god game is really, watching all those little people hard at work :)

literally logging in after like three years to just say that playing mk8 while high but putting headphones in and listening to your own music is absolutely the best. mixture of mindless colorful and fun game/being able to vibe to music - simply perfect.

NintendoPie said:

literally logging in after like three years to just say that playing mk8 while high but putting headphones in and listening to your own music is absolutely the best. mixture of mindless colorful and fun game/being able to vibe to music - simply perfect.

I actually don't think I've ever played that one high. Next on my list.

Around the Network

So, what's everybody's favorite method of ingestion? Personally bong>vape (vaporizing dry herb, not oil)>bowl>edibles (candy)>>>>>>>>>>>>blunt>>>joint.

I prefer home made cookies, they keep a long time (can freeze them as well) and are always reliable (for timing). It does 'stink' up the house making the butter, but that's only a few times a year and I don't mind the smell.

Currently I'm playing Road 96 while high (at night that is), still pairs best with adventure games :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIb0JxwtVNM

Next time you toke up give this a listen. You will not regret it.

JWeinCom said:

As you may or may not be able to tell, I currently meet the qualifications to post in this thread.

Since we're on a gaming forum, what games do you like to play when you're high?
For me, it's gotta be Kirby's Epic Yarn. Bright colorful toybox worlds, endlessly creative ways of using the art style, plus it's simple and easy enough that I'm able to handle it with diminished skills.

Plus it's soundtrack is amazing and underrated as hell.

Also, that game is like the best fucking game in the world under certain circumstances.

Anyway, the best way to smoke I've found is with a bong. I don't know the reason, maybe I just make lousy joints, but I'll always get WAY more oompbh when bongs are involved. There was this one time where I got so fucking high that I left a party about 12:30 because my head was too spinny and just walked for hours and hours and hours until I got back to my place just down the road around 12:45 am that same night.

You know what song is funny as fucking hell?

And you know the song was made for weed because it's 4:20 time length.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I usually worry a bit when posting high. Take a look at my moderation history and you get the picture:

08/18/21 15:25 Shadow1980 Warning Flaming (Disagreeing with another user is fine. Calling them a "Karen" is not.)
02/13/21 19:21 Shadow1980 Warning Flaming (Don't call other users' friends "retarded." Not cool.)
09/27/20 16:44 Hiku Warning Flaming (Don't think we need to explain why you're getting a warning for responding a to post by simply saying gay. If you don't like the post, explain why.)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.