By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

As I run out of soft alcohol, the more mature is beginning to give me the eye. Give yourself away.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

This thread scares me.

Got to get down on Friday! :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Kakadu18 said:

This thread scares me.

LOL - as it should :)

axumblade said:

I have hot honey chips and they are everything at the moment.

I’ve been intermittent fasting. You can imagine how I torture myself when I’m high and 14 hours into an 18 hour fast.

I’m used to it though. I hate to be one of those cliches who explains their diet, but unfortunately I feel compelled… and I’ll become what I hate. 5 days a week, 6 hour windows. 2 days of full eat whatever the fuck I want time. Get high, cardio plus resistance in a fasted state, then a massive high protein high (can be plant-based if you’re a plant-based guy) carb meal after (I do oats). Builds like gear, and without the needles or hormonal imbalances.

Also, sorry I brought contentious advice into this thread… not contentious because Intermittent fasting to improve your build is bad, just that fucking diet experiences are contentious as fuck on the Internet :)

Also, do I come off as preachy? I really just wanted to explain the context of the first line I wrote.

I probably come off as preachy. 

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
axumblade said:

I have hot honey chips and they are everything at the moment.

I’ve been intermittent fasting. You can imagine how I torture myself when I’m high and 14 hours into an 18 hour fast.

I’m used to it though. I hate to be one of those cliches who explains their diet, but unfortunately I feel compelled… and I’ll become what I hate. 5 days a week, 6 hour windows. 2 days of full eat whatever the fuck I want time. Get high, cardio plus resistance in a fasted state, then a massive high protein high (can be plant-based if you’re a plant-based guy) carb meal after (I do oats). Builds like gear, and without the needles or hormonal imbalances.

Also, sorry I brought contentious advice into this thread… not contentious because Intermittent fasting to improve your build is bad, just that fucking diet experiences are contentious as fuck on the Internet :)

Also, do I come off as preachy? I really just wanted to explain the context of the first line I wrote.

I probably come off as preachy. 

Not particularly preachy. I just thought you were explaining your diet while high. Unless you’re telling me not to eat Hot Honey chips…which then, I will fight you.

I’ve been trying to opt towards better eating habits so now instead of it always being chips, I’ll eat carrots and cucumbers because the noises they make are satisfying enough. Still not quite as crisp as good chip but it’s fine. 😅