By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

DroidKnight said:

As the world gradually increases its rate towards destruction, I will continue to grease the wheels to make it so.

All you need is love.

-Some hippies

Around the Network

Sometimes every word I type doesn't look like it's spelled properly. Spell check isn't catching it, so it has to be my perception?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Sometimes every word I type doesn't look like it's spelled properly. Spell check isn't catching it, so it has to be my perception?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Have you ever went to hide some stash, to only find a previously hidden stash?

DroidKnight said:

Cannot say I have, lol. When I still lived with my parents they knew where I had it stored. And now I live with my girlfriend, who also knows about my "hobby" and where I have everything. Must be stressfull to hide stuff from the people in your life.

Around the Network
JuliusHackebeil said:
DroidKnight said:

Cannot say I have, lol. When I still lived with my parents they knew where I had it stored. And now I live with my girlfriend, who also knows about my "hobby" and where I have everything. Must be stressfull to hide stuff from the people in your life.

It's not the people in my life I have to hide it from.  My state is not legal.  

or unlegal...

...you know, I don't know...

DroidKnight said:
JuliusHackebeil said:

It's not the people in my life I have to hide it from.  My state is not legal.  

I honestly never considered the possibility that someone who tells the police or the police themselves would ever come looking.

We all hide stuff from the people in our lives.