By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

...some of us just do it hilariously

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

...wrong

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

DroidKnight said:

I cannot decide if this terrifying or ridiculous.

^on the above: I've seen some shit, I would err on the side of terrifying

surely I'm not the only one who high posts, ....

I have hot honey chips and they are everything at the moment.

DroidKnight said:

^on the above: I've seen some shit, I would err on the side of terrifying

surely I'm not the only one who high posts, ....

I just stopped playing resident evil 8, because I reloaded a gun so fast that i somehow cut my finger. Now I sit here and nleed and cannot play re8 without bleeding an the controllers. ... ... You are not the only one who high posts.