By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

May have had too much eggnog and weed. Either way, this Christmas has been good.

Around the Network
axumblade said:

May have had too much eggnog and weed. Either way, this Christmas has been good.

I know what you mean. And my mouth feels huge.

Thank fucking god for air fryers.

Also, question for everyone. Anyone see this weird commercial for Trolli candy with the trippy worms. Fuck, it’s fucking with me. Why do these commercials only happen to people when they’re fucking high?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

SvennoJ said:

To overcome your fear, go to France and drive over this bridge ;)

Viaduct de Milau

I could walk it.  I could probably go across it in a vehicle if I was in the passenger seat and drunk or sedated.  Actually driving the vehicle,...impossible.  I would be a complete statue. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I am already in 2023🥳

i want an underwater game with the same look as avatar 2.... i will play that shit on shrooms!

Around the Network

Just watched Stepmom for the first time. Good stuff. Nice surprise with the joint. But what a mistake: at 1:37 (or something close) when Sarandon is in the doctors office, you can clearly see a mic hanging from the top of the screen.

I can’t believe I only just now found out Witcher 3 can’t be played while high. I didn’t know what to do next :)
I kept fixating on all the wonderful details of Beauclair and wasn’t achieving shit!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I just do as the thread commands.

The difference in ethnicity is due to climate and perhaps other conditions as well. Most people in North America look like what they look, because that is how euopeans look. I wonder if, say, the climate stays the same and there is no more immigration, would people in North America all start to look like native americans?

JuliusHackebeil said:

The difference in ethnicity is due to climate and perhaps other conditions as well. Most people in North America look like what they look, because that is how euopeans look. I wonder if, say, the climate stays the same and there is no more immigration, would people in North America all start to look like native americans?

I'm not sure how long it would take.  But if we were to gather all people from all diversities and subjugate them to an equal environment and circumstantial conditional set of rules, each should evolve or develop the/a certain set of skills and or traits needed to survive and slowly fall into an acceptable, adapted form.  If you were to govern all set laws and rules then yes I agree that we would all take on similar characteristics. 

With our current mitochondria DNA, it funnels down to a single female or related females.  So the source is the same but environmental differences do seem to be taking its toll on different branches of adaptivity causing us all to appear different from each other.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.