By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

I noticed that India changed their Christian British names in their country some decades ago. Is Pakistan going to do the same thing? And change their capital from Islamabad to Islamgood?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Watching Ghost in the Shel: Sac 2045 while high is much better than CP Edgerunners. Opening song is also better, haven't skipped an intro yet.

Watching Rings of Power while high doesn't make it any less bad :/

While I was at the hot springs last night, I took an edible beforehand. It was a very enjoyable experience.

OK, I just made a string of posts across the forum, like a 1910s bank/train robber who hires mercenaries, only I forget where I made them, and I believe I have shamed us all :(

I am dreadfully sorry :(

Can I really make

The remaining

Lines into

An arrow

???????

?????

Yea

!

I think I've been posting in the wrong one this whole time.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Tonight I got high and played Earthbound for something like 17 hours.

Today I went jogging and hiking while high. I ended up crouched in the forest, as still as possible as I though i had spotted a fox ahead. After an eternity I had to admit it probably wasn't as 'it' never moved a single inch. It was a tree stump. I did see a couple deer bolting away in other places.

Great day today, 15c sunny, I even took a quick dip in the river to cool down which felt awesome. Found a nice spot to lay down in the tall grass and sunshine for a while, no idea how long lol. Great hike, following game trails, crossing the river a couple times, then jog back home again. A lot more areas are accessible now with the long lack of rain, the river is ankle deep in many places. Still warm enough for sandals, river not too cold yet, perfect.

Fuck school.

Here in Ontario school fucks you. Spreading the super flu then when everyone is sick, closing down due to strikes. Couldn't you have started striking 2 weeks earlier so we were spared your super flu. Now we also have no clue about the virtual learning switch, kids haven't been to school in a week, no login credentials. No idea what to do Monday lol.

Last night I made the 'mistake' to watch the Natl Geographic Documentary Thai Cave Rescue while high. I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm claustrophobic, wtf am I thinking putting a documentary about my worst fears on while stoned lol.

It is a very good documentary, well made, beautifully shot. Focusing on the kind of person needed in such situations and what drives them. Relatable but I choose jogging on isolated trails where I can run/walk for hours without seeing another person. No need to go hundreds of meters underground into tight spaces under water. However, I do understand their reasoning. Once you're down there, that's your world, everything else goes away.