By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

If a woman who is lactose intolerant has a baby and starts lactating, she’s produced something she can’t even tolerate!
And milk!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I am so unbelievably high right now. c

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10153778404763403

Holy fucking shit.

axumblade said:
JWeinCom said:

I am so unbelievably high right now. c

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10153778404763403

Holy fucking shit.

making sure (because I’m also a little high right now) is that supposed to be an octopus running on its legs or is it just a link to Facebook watch? 

We just finished a 30 turn battle in Mario party Superstars. I really wish they would have added more maps. 

It is an octopus running on its legs. Octopi are crazy.

The lack of maps is a bit disappointing. It's weird why Mario Party is the one series they don't do post launch content for.

wow

Last edited by COKTOE - on 31 July 2022

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

FTS

Last edited by COKTOE - on 31 July 2022

I ordered a dozen delicious cookies from the internet.

I got high and ate one.

I'm still high and there are 11 left... taunting me... from the fridge.

The struggle is real.

https://taylorchipcookies.com/ If you want to torture yourself.

I was visiting my mom one holiday and noticed that she had some chocolate ice cream and some marshmallow topping in the fridge. Later, after I had smoked a bowl, I headed to the kitchen, loaded up a bowl of ice cream and proceeded to cover it with the marshmallow topping. As I'm spooning it on, I notice that the consistency is very thick for marshmallow. Finally, after my ice cream was thoroughly covered, I realized that is was not the marshmallow that I had grabbed from the fridge... it was mayonnaise. :/

Fortunately, I realized before eating any, but yeah - whole bowl of ice cream down the drain.

archbrix said:

I was visiting my mom one holiday and noticed that she had some chocolate ice cream and some marshmallow topping in the fridge. Later, after I had smoked a bowl, I headed to the kitchen, loaded up a bowl of ice cream and proceeded to cover it with the marshmallow topping. As I'm spooning it on, I notice that the consistency is very thick for marshmallow. Finally, after my ice cream was thoroughly covered, I realized that is was not the marshmallow that I had grabbed from the fridge... it was mayonnaise. :/

Fortunately, I realized before eating any, but yeah - whole bowl of ice cream down the drain.

One of the saddest stories I've ever heard.

Just to share my excitement:
I have a trip to Amsterdam coming up in September. Vacation with friends. Jordan Peterson will talk about his new book there. We will stay 4 days.