By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

I just spend... I think about 20 seconds hitting the power button on my phone and getting frustrated it wouldn't turn out. The phone was backwards.

Around the Network

https://www.technorms.com/82225/music-visualizer

The ps3 had really cool music stuff as far as I can remember. Heard hours pf Cat Stevens in one sitting. Super chill times. I gotta do that again sometime with this threads mantra in practice.

Haven't smoked in a while because of studying, but I am very high at the moment. Thought you all should know. Just had some amazing Chinese food (technically vietnamese but they make Americanized Chinese dishes too). Very content.

JWeinCom said:

Haven't smoked in a while because of studying, but I am very high at the moment. Thought you all should know. Just had some amazing Chinese food (technically vietnamese but they make Americanized Chinese dishes too). Very content.

Just out of curiosity: what are you studying?

Around the Network
JuliusHackebeil said:
JWeinCom said:

Studying for the bar exam.

The effects of getting high while racing are always interesting. I just set my fastest lap time again last night while high. You get hyper focused on executing rote learned patterns, yet get worse at avoiding other people lol.

I watched Stranger Things 4 while high, took about a week. I had to start the episodes over, guessing about where I fell asleep. Not that the show is boring, it's my sleep 'medicine', Anyway, awesome to watch while high, very intense :)

Before I started Stranger 4 I watch Dune which took 3 days. Well actually 2, the 3rd I thought time to watch the rest of the movie but it turns out that long music intermission I fell asleep with were the end credits. It's only half the story of the original movie... hmm. Waiting for the sequel.

What I should do again some time is play Pixeljunk 3AM while high. Too bad PS3 doesn't have a record feature, I made some amazing music with that years back. It's just overlaying tracks, yet you can do a lot to change the sound with 2 move controllers. I also still have my favorite music downloaded on there from you tube, from before they added commercials and silenced out parts for copyright reasons. ps3youtube was awesome, download anything from youtube. Plus the 'glass door' animated thumbnails are already a joy to browse through. Pick a bit of video for the thumbnails and you have a whole row of favorite bits playing :)

JWeinCom said:
JuliusHackebeil said:

For a moment I wasn't sure if this meant that you try to become a lawyer or a barista. Had to google the exam.

Sounds pretty intense though. Best of luck! Do you ever study high? I could not possibly remember law stuff like that. But learning languages is pretty sweet on high. Especially listenings.

JuliusHackebeil said:
JWeinCom said:

For a moment I wasn't sure if this meant that you try to become a lawyer or a barista. Had to google the exam.

Sounds pretty intense though. Best of luck! Do you ever study high? I could not possibly remember law stuff like that. But learning languages is pretty sweet on high. Especially listenings.

Both. I'm going to give out free legal advice with every Mochaccino.

As for studying high, usually not. Legal stuff isn't always that complicated, but it's really dense. When I try to read a case high I wind up reading the same sentences like five times over again. The type of studying I do for the bar I might be able to do high, but I prefer to be able to enjoy myself when I'm high anyways.

THe 80s...best fucking decade ever!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.