By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I now own all current consoles. How goes your PS5/XBS search?

See thread title

Still searching (PS5 only) 3 10.34%

Still searching (XBS only) 2 6.90%

Still searching (both) 3 10.34%

Already have a PS5 8 27.59%

Already have a Series X|S 6 20.69%

Already have both 7 24.14%

Total:29

Got a PS5 & Switch, will probably get an Xbox Series X late generation along with Gamepass to experience Bethesda exclusives+Fable+Halo. This is a win on MS's side because although I technically had an Xbox One (my brothers), I only played it enough to know that Halo 5 was not for me. Literally never touched the system again.

Got a decent rig for work but i'm not massively into PC gaming for that recent. I prefer the social, more casual set up of console in front of the TV

Around the Network

I got a ps5 last month which is the one that I really wanted. Dont see the need for a xbox right now since I am not a halo or forza fan. I can easily live without those. My opinion on xbox might change once I see more of hell blade 2, fable and perfect dark but unfortunately they are years away.

Got my PS5 back in November, got my Series X in March.

Got my Series X right after launch. Will get a PS5 when it gets more games and a redesign. It’s an ugly monstrosity right now imho.

Im from Mexico, and since in there is very expensive (PS5, I payed US$700 including taxes, but normally is around US$900), you can find it on Amazon on a daily basis. Actually i was overthinking like 2 days before deciding to buy the PS5 before taking the decision. I got also a Xbox series S, which i got at US$315 including taxes, and also, you can find it on Amazon (mexico site version) any day.
So instead of a hunting is more about if you have the money to expend.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network

Still nearly impossible to find just casually searching it. Only Switches about.

Well, I don't really care about the new consoles but I do wanna try to find an RTX 30 series. Kind of the same concept. I'm using the RTX 2060 SUPER as of now. However, I will buy a Switch Pro if it ever releases.

Got Series S

Upgrading to Series X in time for Halo infinite, pretty confident they'll be stock by then.

Main priority at the moment is to get a gpu at MSRP. A 3060Ti at $400/£369 would be a fine thing. I mostly play RTS games on PC so that much performance is not strictly necessary, but I have felt the loss of my GTX 1070 heavily.

Got Series X & S since the launch, since the Xbox consoles were comfortable to preorder cause of unpopular in my country, the PS5 was like -1 second instant out of stock, waited for until late May and then got it PS5 digital edition.

What about GPU upgrade? Sadly, i have to buy all PC components(case and psu are exception) from the scratch in 2022.

Still looking for a PS5 with a controller that doesn't look ugly, preferably with a better-looking console as well. No luck yet, but maybe I'll find one some day.