By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope revealed for Switch, coming 2022

If you were a fan of 2017's Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, you're in luck; Nintendo and Ubisoft at it again with a sequel that looks to riff on Mario Galaxy in the same way that the original game riffed on the classic Mushroom Kingdom.

Cinematic trailer:

Gameplay trailer:

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 June 2021

Around the Network

If it's up now, then i would be featured for Ubisoft Forward. In any case, i'll buy it.

Edit: Oh, they got Bowser on the cover. Than means he must playable .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

When I saw this just 10-15 minutes ago I almost broke down in tears. I love the first game and this is like a dream come true, it looks beautiful.

The first was such an underappreciated game. Glad a sequel is finally happening.

YES!!! I love the first game. This would have been a huge announcement for the Ubisoft press conference though. Dont get why they revealed it like this.

Around the Network

I'm so happy about my life right now xDDDD

I am hyped for this game! The first one was one of my favorite games all time. I am equally disappointed some knucklehead leaked this so I couldn't b shocked during the presentation.

This is Great :)

Woah was not expecting this. First game was the best surprise on the Switch, definitely getting this game next year.

They couldn't wait for the E3 conference?

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 12 June 2021