By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you save every game offered on PS Plus?

I just realized I'm already about 5 ​months subscribing PS Plus but never bothering to save the games they offer and I never intended to buy. It means in 5 months I've saved only Final Fantasy VII Remake and The Shadows of Tomb Raider

Which is just so dumb because I'm not only not losing """free""" games but totally losing the opportunity to give some franchises at least a 30 minutes try 

I think I'll try save and eventually download at least some of their offers just in case I've find myself in a poverty position in the future I will still have a collection to play if I can't afford more games...

Around the Network

You can save PS+ games permanently?

Add to library, if I don't forget yes.

The last time I actually downloaded one... Uncharted The lost legacy, played about 50 minutes. I just added the May line up. Stranded Deep looks like something I will actually try and added Wreckfest for when I get a ps5. Using the browser store it only takes a few seconds.

Mystro-Sama said:

I think so? 

I don't see a deadline to download them in my account. For instance I saved Tomb Raider and still not downloaded it 

There should an auto add to library check box.so every month they are added unless you turn it off.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Yes, every month. Unless I already own the game digitally. If I own the game on disc I will still add it to my library so I can load it up from the hard drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Yes. I add everything to library.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Add almost everything to my library on PS+ unless I have zero interest in the title and don't want it cluttering my library. I sometimes forget to pick up EGS freebies, though.

IcaroRibeiro said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I think so? 

I don't see a deadline to download them in my account. For instance I saved Tomb Raider and still not downloaded it 

Interesting. Didn't know it worked like that.

I add all of them to my library. A lot of them I've never played. There are some I've downloaded, but not gotten to yet.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima