By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Killers of the Flower Moon: It'll be a sad, sad day when Scorsese passes away, cuz his directing is still top notch. Deniro gives his best performance in years. The very limited subtitles were an interesting choice and I liked the understated and unique soundtrack as well. If you like sagas, here's a good one for you.

Around the Network

Finally saw grave of the fireflies and the end sequence broke me.

Saturday Night Live with Bad Bunny. Still funny even when they have to use subtitles. :)

RIP Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing from Friends).

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

RIP Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing from Friends).

This week's Saturday Night Live was dedicated to him. :( 

Around the Network

I just watched the FNaF movie on Peacock with low expectations given the day-and-date release (their last 2 films that released day-and-date have been... not very good, I think you know what I'm talking about) and review embargo lifting hours before release and well, it didn't disappoint. The movie is kinda dull. So much time focused on Mike sleeping (who would've thought THAT would help him piece the "big mystery" together? The writers of this movie!) and just being an all-around boring character. And the Abby and animatronics stuff was convoluted and filled with plot holes, and don't get me started on the aunt's whole motivation for going after Mike, who could've easily been cut out of the movie because she added nothing.

The cop lady, Vanessa (Elizabeth Lail) was hot, though. I mean, dayum.

Big City Greens. It's pretty good. :)

Captain Lazerhawk: A wild parody of everything Ubisoft. It consistently surprised me with all the crazy turns it took and I'd definitely be down for more.

Recently re-watched The Last of Us, just started Outer Range on Amazon. Also watched all of After Life last week, it's brilliant, and very moving.

Movies

-Casper - was my wife's first time watching it and like my 10+ time watching it lol. Good old classic

-Halloweentown - was my wife's first time watching it, she really liked it, I must have watched this over a dozen times too

-No Hard Feelings - it was okay

-Halloweentown II - I actually really liked the movie when I was younger...nowadays, its 2nd best in its series, the original is the best.

Anime

-Gakkou no Yuurei - it was a pretty good Anthology series about different ghost stories. I really liked it.

In regards to what I am watching now for Anime....