By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:

Watched Eternals on Disney Plus tonight.

Man it was awful.

Worst MCU movie. Shang Chi and Black Widow shit all over this mess of a movie.

I dont know if they will make the teased sequel.

This movie was like eating plain bread with zero salt and no flavour.

But the "speedster" chick was awsome

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I dont know if they will make the teased sequel.

This movie was like eating plain bread with zero salt and no flavour.

But the "speedster" chick was awsome

Her and Kit Harington were the only good characters....lol

Basil's YouTube Channel

Broadchurch S1-3: I'm still looking for a series to properly scratch the hardboiled itch I've developed recently. Perry Mason and Mare of Easttown were good, didn't finish Luther or The Killing. Broadchurch didn't quite scratch it either but I'd say it's the overall highest quality show of the bunch. Great performances all around. I really appreciated how it took its time with development and details most other projects would skim over. I have a newfound appreciation for Tennant, Colman, and Whittaker. Great stuff.

TallSilhouette said:

Broadchurch S1-3: I'm still looking for a series to properly scratch the hardboiled itch I've developed recently. Perry Mason and Mare of Easttown were good, didn't finish Luther or The Killing. Broadchurch didn't quite scratch it either but I'd say it's the overall highest quality show of the bunch. Great performances all around. I really appreciated how it took its time with development and details most other projects would skim over. I have a newfound appreciation for Tennant, Colman, and Whittaker. Great stuff.

I found Trapped really good, stuck with me like Broadchurch.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3561180/

It's on Netflix and I see it has a Season 2 now, added to list :)

I'm currently watching Snowpiercer Season 3 and Ozark Season 4
Both kinda hmm, maybe it will get better later in the season. Previous seasons were good.

Started watching Log Horizon season 1.

I'm already 17 eps in - seems good, a bit different from Sword Art Online with a somewhat different take to the whole stuck in a MMO story.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Crimson Peak

An entertaining and (as per usual from Del Toro) visually sumptuous film that may not be terribly deep but still has enough style and panache to stand above average. Not quite up there with Pan's Labyrinth or Pacific Rim but still a good movie.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Best 2 hours I've spend watching something in a decade, absolutely amazing research and well articulated.

This is quality journalism, stuff that you hardly see anymore nowadays. Best documentary of the decade.

BasilZero said:

Watched Eternals on Disney Plus tonight.

Man it was awful.

Worst MCU movie. Shang Chi and Black Widow shit all over this mess of a movie.

Given that I found Black Widow mediocre and Shang Chi hit-and-miss, I'm scared to think of watching Eternals.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Watched "Bro Daddy" with the family.

A Indian movie from our home state of Kerala in Malayalam (my native language).

I dont usually watch Indian movies but this was pretty enjoyable.

Watched it on Hulu since Disney owns rights to stream the movie through Disney Hotstar (which is the Indian streaming service used in India and other asian countries).

Basil's YouTube Channel

Currently watching The Raid: Redemption from my The Raid Collection Blu-Ray set. Love these movies or hate 'em, one thing nobody can take away from them is they have some of the most badass fights and fight choreography ever put on film, holy shit. The shit they do in these fights, you can't coach that. The plot is pretty cliche with not much in the way of character development, but it moves at a brisk pace and it almost never lets up when it gets to the good stuff. It's basically Saw (same basic deadly game concept) without all the sick (torture) shit.

The Raid 2 is even better with even more badass fights and action, a rarity for sequels.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 01 February 2022