By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Watched this gory combat vehicle movie again Death Race , Thinking about Twisted Metal TV show. Hold your hearts these things are deep emotionally.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Watched a Indian/Malayalam movie on Hulu which is part of Disney's Hotstar collection with my family.

Actually enjoyed it lol - dont typically watch or like Indian movies but this was one of my few favorites.

Also finished "Dorohedoro"

Basil's YouTube Channel

Just started watching MacGruber (2021) on TV. Great first episode, love it. If you enjoyed Happy S1, this is next.

Last thing we watched on Netflix was Jack Whitehall travels with my father. Great road trip show.

Gordon, Gino and Fred's Road trip is also very good, love the banter.

Batman: The Long Halloween: The comic was better/10

The Mentalist S1H1: Really enjoyed Castle back in the day and was craving a detective show. Always meant to try this one at some point. Does it get better in later seasons? Cuz I'm on the fence so far.

Finished Doom Patrol Season 3.

Another great season and it continues to be my favourite DC show by a significant margin, I love that the show can so easily go from being absolutely crazy and making me laugh hard to deep emotional moments, deserves a lot more viewers.

I'll be adding Peacemaker to my watchlist too but I likely won't watch it anytime soon, 3 shows down, 221 episodes to go! The Expanse is next but man I hate finishing shows that I loved, final ever season, my favourite Space Sci-Fi show of all time, I hope something else equally as good can come soon...

Around the Network

Started on "Sonny Boy"

It was recommended to me by several people - so far the story is original compared to anything else I've watched.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Finished mushoku tensei, fantastic anime...

Now i need to find another to watch, so many amazing series releasing omg

And so many classics i still need to watch...

I am watching Shingeki no Kyojin at the moment. And these are the last episodes of the whole show (as far as I know). So I am super hyped to find out how all of it shakes out.

And a friend of mine recommended The Shack. Anybody here who has seen that? Will be watching this in the coming days probably.

JuliusHackebeil said:

I am watching Shingeki no Kyojin at the moment. And these are the last episodes of the whole show (as far as I know). So I am super hyped to find out how all of it shakes out.

Good luck with that.

Watched Eternals on Disney Plus tonight.

Man it was awful.

Worst MCU movie. Shang Chi and Black Widow shit all over this mess of a movie.

Basil's YouTube Channel