By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Finished American Horror Story S10 and Cobra Kai S4.

American Horror Story was as obnoxious as always, I'm hate watching it at this point since I'm so far in, a lot of nonsense and typical everyone turns out to be an asshole or insufferable with a weak core plot, I'm happy I have Mike Flanagan for my horror fix.

Cobra Kai S4 was awesome and hilarious, as I expected at this point, I'm definitely looking forward to S5 and Terry Silver is a brilliant villain, a lot better than his Karate Kid 3 days.

Next up: Doom Patrol S3 and The Expanse S6.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 4 days ago

Around the Network

Rewatching the original Scream in preparation for Scream 5 (and yes, I'm just gonna call it Scream 5 because that's what it is, lol). This once again showed the horror genius that was Wes Craven (R.I.P.) with all the horror meta/trope humor with some nice kills to boot. And for the cherry on top, this was Courteney Cox at her finest.

Last edited by KManX89 - 4 days ago

The original Scream is one of my favourite horror films ever, it just walks such a brilliant balance of being both a satirical parody and a legitimately great slasher flick and succeeding marvelously in each capacity.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Finished Odd Taxi and it was honestly one of the best anime I've watched.

10/10 for sure.

Started on Dorohedoro - its okay, nothing special - a lot of violence and blood which were eh...

Thought it would be good like Beastars or Hi score girl but its eh in comparison.

Going to start on Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season tonight.

Basil's YouTube Channel

I'd tell you, but I have today off and I just smoked a bowl. So I completely fucking forget. But it's a show on Netflix, and I think the last time I watched it was about 3 days ago, maybe 4 but probably 5 or 6.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Oh wait! Archer. And the last time I watched it was yesterday.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Finishing Station Eleven today, and then I'll finish The Expanse Season 5 and 6. Eagerly awaiting The Legend of Vox Machina on Amazon Prime on January 28th, I think it could be a hit!

Watching the Office for the first time. Kind of kicking myself for not watching it sooner.

Finished :

Jojo stone ocean - Good

Started :

Mushoku Tensei season 1

Need to finish :

Tokio Revengers

To Your Eternity

I am in episode 100 of Boruto 😮

Started all the naruto series since episode one in july, i never did anything like this. When i started i was like " i will probably watch 5 episodes and get bored and move on ..." 

Now i understand why its in top 3 most beloved shonen series.

Last edited by ClassicGamingWizzz - 3 days ago

Started on "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season"

Started and finished watching another Studio Ghibli movie "The Secret World of Arrietty"

Love it !

Basil's YouTube Channel