By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NASA's Perseverance Rover successfully lands on Mars



Around the Network
Nautilus said:

It's incredible what humankind can create when they put their minds into it.

On a related topic: Someone here remembers when is the manned mission to Mars? You know, the one where they will klind of send those people to Mars to live their lives there? I vaguely remember that it will be sometime soon.

Mid 2030s I guess.



Brings a tear, when we are at out best we are amazing :) 



Hope the miniture life doesn't affect us like corona virus and we'd send few animal and human exposure there though not them come back to earth meantime have cows and mouse stay in mars 1 year along few human to see if theres no virus?



I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Rab said:

Brings a tear, when we are at out best we are amazing :) 

Agreed, in these difficult times it's especially important I feel to be reminded of just what incredible things we as a species can accomplish.

I dearly hope we see humans walk the surface of Mars in my lifetime. We have the technology, it's just a question of money and will really.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

Hope the miniture life doesn't affect us like corona virus and we'd send few animal and human exposure there though not them come back to earth meantime have cows and mouse stay in mars 1 year along few human to see if theres no virus?

Was this written by an AI?



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Ganoncrotch said:
dx11332sega said:

Hope the miniture life doesn't affect us like corona virus and we'd send few animal and human exposure there though not them come back to earth meantime have cows and mouse stay in mars 1 year along few human to see if theres no virus?

Was this written by an AI?

I'm real.



I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

dx11332sega said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Was this written by an AI?

I'm real.

But are you really?.



zero129 said:
dx11332sega said:

I'm real.

But are you really?.

Um , I'm confused now? but , you can check profile?



I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Ganoncrotch said:
dx11332sega said:

Hope the miniture life doesn't affect us like corona virus and we'd send few animal and human exposure there though not them come back to earth meantime have cows and mouse stay in mars 1 year along few human to see if theres no virus?

Was this written by an AI?

Name is very Ai like. Random numbers.... Check. 

Gaming company... Check. 

DX? What does that even mean? More randomised characters without a doubt.

Permaban for anyone with DX in their user name plz mods.