By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NASA's Perseverance Rover successfully lands on Mars

Around the Network

Nighthawk117 said:

This is amazing.

So far it looks like Mars is a vast arid land, with no signal of life. I see lots of rocks. I wonder what else we will discover before this mission is over. Will we find water?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It's incredible what humankind can create when they put their minds into it.

On a related topic: Someone here remembers when is the manned mission to Mars? You know, the one where they will klind of send those people to Mars to live their lives there? I vaguely remember that it will be sometime soon.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Nautilus said:

It's incredible what humankind can create when they put their minds into it.

On a related topic: Someone here remembers when is the manned mission to Mars? You know, the one where they will klind of send those people to Mars to live their lives there? I vaguely remember that it will be sometime soon.

Mid 2030s I guess.

Brings a tear, when we are at out best we are amazing :) 

Rab said:

Brings a tear, when we are at out best we are amazing :) 

Agreed, in these difficult times it's especially important I feel to be reminded of just what incredible things we as a species can accomplish.

I dearly hope we see humans walk the surface of Mars in my lifetime. We have the technology, it's just a question of money and will really.

dx11332sega said:

Hope the miniture life doesn't affect us like corona virus and we'd send few animal and human exposure there though not them come back to earth meantime have cows and mouse stay in mars 1 year along few human to see if theres no virus?

Was this written by an AI?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive