Little Nightmares II (NS,... 35 3.83%

The NiOh Collection (PS5) 52 5.70%

Persona 5 Strikers (NS, PC, PS4) 97 10.62%

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (NS) 330 36.14%

Werewolf: The Apocalypse ... 13 1.42%

Something Else 19 2.08%

Nothing This Month 113 12.38%

Total:913

It is funny that people complain about Wii U ports at full price.... but yet Mario 3D World is currently this month's most wanted.

Around the Network

BD2, P5S or W:TA... can't decide. But neither will be bought anytime soon.

As for the Bonus question: Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk. Probably already sunk over 30 hours into the game in the last 3 weeks on the Switch. On the PC, it's Acting Lessons. One playthrough done, 4 more to go.

Nothing this month - same as usual.

Would I like Bravely Default 2?

I love Xenoblade chronicles 2

I really like Xenoblade Chronicles

I somewhat liked Xenoblade X

I loved Dragon Quest 11 and 1

I really liked Final Fantasy 9

I think that's the extent of JRPgs I've beat.

Persona 5 Strikers

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Persona 5 Strikers easily. I played some of the Japanese version and it really is just a sequel to Persona 5 as an ARPG rather than something like Hyrule Warriors.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Bravely Default II all the way.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

This is actually a pretty big Switch month, even if the games don't appeal to me necessarily. Persona 5 Strikes and Little Nightmares II are pretty good third party gets, as well as exclusives like Ghost N Goblins Resurrection, Bravely Default II, and Bowser's Inside Fury. It has a little something for everyone. 

Anyways, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for me. 

3D World + Bowser's Fury

It's Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, i can't wait to play this game with gyro control and Bowser's Fury.