Little Nightmares II (NS,... 35 3.83%

The NiOh Collection (PS5) 52 5.70%

Persona 5 Strikers (NS, PC, PS4) 97 10.62%

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (NS) 330 36.14%

Werewolf: The Apocalypse ... 13 1.42%

Something Else 19 2.08%

Nothing This Month 113 12.38%

Total:913

Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury is my most wanted for February but I'm keeping an eye on Blue Fire and I'll be getting it if the critics are good.

Bonus question: I've been playing Resident Evil Revelations, Celeste (replay) and Overwatch (as always) since the start of the year.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 25 January 2021

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Mario 3D World. I was excited about Bravely Default 2 when it was announced, but something about the most recent videos just seems off.

Currently playing 13 Sentinels, easily the best game of 2020, should finish it this week.

It's a close call between Mario 3D World and Bravely Default 2.  I think I am more likely to buy Mario 3D World again, so I voted for that.

Bonus: I am usually playing through several games at once.  This month I've played through Freedom Force (again) and Mike Tyson's Punch Out (again).  I'm also playing BotW (again), Celeste (for the first time, wahoo!), and I'm currently on the end boss for Cuphead.  I hope to beat it soon.

I'd say Bravely Default 2 but I have reservations about the game due to some not that positive impressions I read about the demo.

Maybe I should try the demo out myself but I don't have time

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 25 January 2021

I had a really hard time choosing between Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury or the Nioh Collection. I went with Nioh because I already preordered it and I'm on a Ps5 binge right now. Will pick up switch games again once the honeymoon phase is over on that console.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Control, hopefully I have reward points for the upgrade. cba to use real monies

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Destruction All Stars (PS5) - First major new 1st party IP on PS5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I actually have interest in most games on the list, but I'd say I'm most anticipating 3D World since I never had a WiiU.

Bonus answer: Got my first XBox and Game Pass last month so I'm sifting through the wealth of games available there. Recently been playing mostly Nier: Automata and Jedi Fallen Order.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Little Nightmares II followed closely by Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury then Ghosts & Goblins: Resurrection

very big switch month 

I'm waiting for Super Mario 3D World and Persona 5 Strikers, although that one I'll wait until I see its performance on the Switch. I'm not getting it on PC, Sega keeps adding Denuvo to all of their major PC releases.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.