Little Nightmares II (NS,... 35 3.83%

The NiOh Collection (PS5) 52 5.70%

Persona 5 Strikers (NS, PC, PS4) 97 10.62%

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (NS) 330 36.14%

Werewolf: The Apocalypse ... 13 1.42%

Something Else 19 2.08%

Nothing This Month 113 12.38%

Total:913

Nothing for me this month, as per usual.

Would have gone with that Werewolf game, but Timmy Tencent said I can't, so I'm not.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I selected "something else" on the poll because it's lacking Ys IX (PS4) on Feb 2nd.

For those who played the demo, how would Bravely Default II compare to Octopath Traveler? (They're from the same team, right?)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

For those who played the demo, how would Bravely Default II compare to Octopath Traveler? (They're from the same team, right?)

Just played the second demo. Very similar gameplay wise, and instead of 2D sprites the designs are more chibi-esque, but you can see that from the trailers.

I didn't finish the first demo from last year because the final boss fight was too tedious and put me off it. Seems like they did make a lot of improvements from that version, as I played through one boss fight and it wasn't too bad. I didn't get to the boss from that demo yet though (just assuming you do fight him, as it's been set up that way), so it may still be grindy.

From what I remember, the first demo let you level the jobs very quickly so you could experiment around with them. The problem though, was by the time I got to the final boss, I was still messing around with different job combos. But the boss fight was such a marathon, that not having every character set to their default or most optimised job combos, made it hell. With the final demo, they just just give you pre-leveled jobs with no point in switching them as it takes too long to level them and the demo restricts you to 5hrs a playthrough.

Hmm outside of Mario Deluxe, not really much else in Feb.