By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Trailer for Bowser's Fury Released

In a strange move, Nintendo has announced ahead of time the release for a new trailer for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. (Specifically, based on the wording, it seems to be just for the Bowser's Fury portion of the game)

This is...odd? I wanted to see what kind of thoughts everyone has on the way this is being announced. In 2020 Nintendo did do a lot of out of the blue announcements and trailers, but they just dropped them on social media. This time they're announcing it beforehand which is especially interesting given that this is a 7 year old port. I do wonder if it could mean Bowser's Fury is a really big expansion though. You would think for something like this, they would just drop the trailer. It's only two minutes long after all. Either way I look forward to hearing whatever Bowser's Fury is.

Around the Network

An announcement of an announement of a re-released game. Kinda pointless.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Not sure why this is strange. They've announced single game directs in the past, and this is sort of similar.

Wish this was being released separately. I probably would've bought Mario again anyway for the online Multiplayer, but still should have the option.

Darwinianevolution said:

An announcement of an announement of a re-released game. Kinda pointless.

These jokes are tired and in this case it doesn't even make sense. It's not an announcement of an announcement, they already announced Bowser's Fury months ago. It's an announcement of a reveal, and frankly I don't see the issue. And the portion they are showing off isn't re-released content. So you just lied a bunch to make an attempt at a lame joke. 

I don't even know what a Bowser's Fury is besides when NoA President Bowser gets mad at somebody.

Around the Network

Hopefully they finally show off Bowser's Fury. Unless they plan to leave that for a Nintendo Direct.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

Hopefully they finally show off Bowser's Fury. Unless they plan to leave that for a Nintendo Direct.

You really thought they made this announcement to show 3d world only?

By the way, it looks awesome!

https://youtu.be/ppkX8epoD9g

We reap what we sow

It's out and looks very good.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

It looks like Bowser's Fury is a big Mario Odyssey style level where you collect all the cat medals to unlock a final fight against Bowser. I was already sold with only 3D World but that seems like a fun addition, I don't think it'll be very long to beat though.

Signature goes here!

It looks very very good. a great addition for whoever has already played the original on WiiU.

Switch!!!