By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Trailer for Bowser's Fury Released

I can hardly decide which of the 3D Mario games between Galaxy and 3D World is my favourite. This version of 3D World with its expansion might finally tip the scale towards 3D World. Because from what is shown in this trailer, that added content looks fun as hell.

Already pre-ordered. Can’t wait to replay it in its definitive version!

Around the Network

Pre ordered last night, looks good.

Looks great. 3d world is my favorite Mario game and I definitely will be double dipping on switch

I never beat 3D world, which is odd considering 3D land is honestly the most surprisingly great Mario game I've ever played. I don't know if I just had low expectations or what but that game blew my mind.

That trailer looks so good!! I played the hell out of 3D World on Wii U and this new Bowser expansion looks really good but I just can't justify myself to paying full price again for this. Maybe I'll wait for a sale? loll jk it's Nintendo. To anybody that hasn't played this yet this is a must buy!

Around the Network

This looks really good. If Bowser's Fury is at least 10 hours long, then I'm going to consider 3D World + Bowser's Fury a double release. It honestly looks like an entirely new game that's just being packaged with 3D World to give it more value.

I hope this hasn't taken too much of the 3D Mario team's commitment and that we still get the next mainline game this year or next.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

I hope this hasn't taken too much of the 3D Mario team's commitment and that we still get the next mainline game this year or next.

I've lost all hope of getting either Odyssey 2 this year.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 13 January 2021

Can't wait for it glad its coming to switch i have plugged in my wii u for almost 4 years now. Yeah i already pre-ordered digitally.

Cerebralbore101 said:

This looks really good. If Bowser's Fury is at least 10 hours long, then I'm going to consider 3D World + Bowser's Fury a double release. It honestly looks like an entirely new game that's just being packaged with 3D World to give it more value.

Wouldn't count on it being 10 hours. Nintendo described it as "short and action packed". Short is relative, but if they say it's short, it's probably to manage expectations. And 3D World itself was only 10-15 hours unless you wanted to unlock champion's road or whatever it was called.